Chapter 6

-You didn't come to school the past days, what happened?- asked Mark approaching the younger at his locker.
-Mind your own business Mark, it was just personal stuff okay? I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was not coming- sighted DongHyuck taking out a few books of the locker.
-Are you coming to my house today?-
-I have no choice-
-True. And are you coming to dinner tomorrow? My mom is looking forward to it-
-Yea i can come-
-Well, I'll see you later then- the two parted ways, DongHyuck going back towards his class, wanting to be by himself during that break. He wasn't even hungry and honestly he did not want to hear people being loud in the cafeteria.
He entered the classroom, going back to his desk and sitting down, wearing his earphones and playing some music while he took his book to read the last chapter.
-you never come to the cafeteria right?- said Mark when DongHyuck arrived next to him after leaving the classroom.
-I don't like it- he answered walking with Mark, both of them in silence like always.

-Hi DongHyuck! I'm glad you could come today!- said Mrs Lee opening the door for him and letting him inside.
-Thank you for inviting me-
-Mark is in his room, first door on the left-
DongHyuck walked up the stairs, knocking on the door hearing mark screaming a come in, opening it and entering the room. Mark looked up from his phone seeing DongHyuck at the door. It was his first time seeing the younger without his uniform and he didn't expect him to be wearing a baby blue sweater and some ripped jeans.
-Hey- he greeted him, signalling him to come forward, letting him in his room.
They were interrupted by DongHyucks phone that started ringing, Mark just shook his shoulders telling him to answer.
-Dad, oh, Im coming. Where? Should I just go home or come there? Okay, I'll be home as soon as possible. I'm sorry, I'm sorry dad, it's not my fault is it?- DongHyuck closed the call, putting his phone in his pocket and drying his tears.
-I'm sorry Mark- he said leaving the room and walking down the stairs, entering the kitchen where Marks parents were.
-Donghyuck? Are you okay?- mr Lee asked seeing the guy crying.
-I'm sorry I have to leave, there was an emergency at home. I'm really sorry, I will make it up.- he spoke bowing 90 degrees, getting up and leaving the house, running out, hoping to reach his house as soon as he could.