Chapter 3

The ball rang and DongHyuck sighted, he did not know how he would have been able to handle Mark Lee that afternoon, and yesterday the principal had called his parents, telling them about what happened and DongHyuck's behaviour, which led to him having to wear concealer to cover what they had done to him. He walked down the hallway, maybe he could have gone to the nurse and told her he was sick, or maybe he could have said his parents needed immediate help, or he could have just ran away and ignore the older boy. Just thinking about him made DongHyuck furious, why was everything about him so perfect, why did people find him so impeccable and what did they even see in him, he was just full of himself and he was annoying. He opened the door of the same classroom as yesterday, seeing Mark sitting down at a desk in the front row. Like two days prior it was only the two of them, and so he sat down next to him, hoping to get over with this as soon as possible.
-You are late- said mark leaning on the chair and staring down at DongHyuck who raised his shoulders.
-My teacher kept me behind-
-Why? And take your history book, we are starting with that today-
-It's non of your fucking business- he replied opening the bag on the desk and taking out his book passing it to Mark who smirked.
-Well it's my business too now, since I'm stuck with you here everyday- he said opening the book at a certain page and sliding it in front of the younger.
-Shut it, will you? We are here to study- spoke DongHyuck trying to ignore Mark's eyes on him. Mark nodded, checking the book and starting to explain some things to the younger who just looked at his books.
DongHyuck walked out of the classroom, sighting tired, tightening the grip on his bag and starting to walk away, hearing Mark calling for him behind him. He ignored him, seeing him one hour a day was already enough.
-DongHyuck, let me walk you home- said Mark walking beside him.
-I can walk by myself- he replied raising his shoulder, the two already exiting the school gate.
-Whatever, what way are you going?- asked Mark once they were on the road.
-I'm going that direction-
-Me too-
The two guys remained in silence, walking next to each other in deep though.
-DongHyuck, why did you get into a fight with that guy the other day?- Said Mark breaking the silence, seeing the younger looking away from him.
-It's nothing, he was just bothering me, like he always does- he said shaking his shoulders and waving to Mark, opening the gate in front of them and leaving the older behind.