Chapter 5

-What happened to your uniform DongHyuck? Do you need a clean tshirt?- asked Mark's mother when the two walked inside the house. The two guys had just been going to Mark's house instead of the detention classroom and he had gotten used to how nice his parents were.
-Just an accident- he smiled embarrassed thanking her and sitting down next to Mark, who looked at his stained uniform shirt. At lunch the same annoying guy had poured juice onto him and now he had to walk around with a dirty uniform, at least it was dry.
-Why do you let that guy treat you like shit?- mark asked when his mother left.
-It's none of your business. And I defend myself okay? He just keeps doing stuff like this when I can't do anything about it- he shook his shoulder going back to his book.
-Mark, dear, why don't you drive DongHyuck back? It's already dark outside- said Marks mother, when DongHyuck was putting his shoes on ready to leave, he had stayed longer this time since he had to prepare for a test.
-There's no need Mrs Lee, but thank you- bowed DongHyuck excusing himself and walking out the house.
The next day Mark appeared outside of DongHyucks class like everyday, gasping whe he saw him coming out the door.
-What happened DongHyuck? Was it that guy- asked Mark stopping DongHyuck and pulling him to the side, looking up at his bruised face.
-It wasn't him- he simply said starting to walk, followed by Mark.
-Are you okay?- he asked again, not being able to take his eyes off the younger's face not understanding how that happened.
-I am, now stop looking at me like that, I'm ugly enough already and this is not helping-
-Are you sure? We can talk about it if you want to-
-It's non of your business- Mark let the topic drop, knowing DongHyuck was getting pissed and it did not want to bother him even more.
-How was the test by the way?- he said hoping to make conversation and lighten the mood.
-Fine-
-Were the questions hard?-
-Not too hard-
-Did you get anything that we didn't go over?-
-No- DongHyuck cut the conversation short, not being in the mood to speak to the other guy, the sound of the people around them filling the silence. They reached Marks house, the two still in complete silence, sitting down like always and taking their books.
-When can you have dinner with us DongHyuck?- asked Mrs Lee after greeting the two guys sitting at the kitchen table.
-Thank you for the invitation Mrs Lee, but I would have to ask my parents first-
-Ask them if you can come Saturday night? Is it fine?-