Chapter 10

-My mom is asking about you, and why you are not coming to the house anymore- mark broke the silence in the detention room, that as always was empty.
-Tell her that it's because you are an asshole Mark. Now let me work-
-DongHyuck, I'm sorry about what happened-
-Sure you are-
-I'm serious-
-Whatever, i don't care, and now shut up, I don't wanna talk to you-
Mark looked at the younger, seeing the bruises that now always decorated his face and his messy hair. He regret what he did to him, but what could have he done to apologise to him. When they were getting close, he fucked up their relationship and ruined DongHyucks life who was now facing continuous hate from the other students.

-Hi DongHyuck!- greeted him someone behind him in the store, making him turn around.
-Hi Mrs Lee- he bowed to her going back to check what to buy.
-You haven't come to the house in a while, DongHyuck-
-Yes, I'm sorry about it Mrs Lee, Mark and I are just staying back at school-
-You can come whenever you want, it's nice seeing you there- she smiled reaching for  detergent next to DongHyuck.
-What happened to you? It's not easy to get such bruises- she spoke when he turned around after choosing the right detergent.
-I'm just really clumsy- he laughed awkwardly now facing the woman.
-It's fine DongHyuck, but you should talk to someone about it- she smiled reassuringly passing a hand on his shoulder.
-Thank you for your concern, Mrs Lee, I will be going- he spoke bowing lightly and turning around to leave that aisle.
-Oh, Hey DongHyuck- said mark entering the aisle finally finding his mother, surprised when he saw the younger.
-Hey- he said with a nod, turning left at the end of the aisle and leaving the two behind.