Chapter 11

-Let me go- screamed DongHyuck when three guys cornered him in the bathroom, two of them holding him from his arms and the other one in front of him, holding his head up  by grasping his hair with force.
-Please, let me go- he pleaded, his eyes already tearing, feeling the hold on his arms hurting even more.
-What the fuck, he is bleeding- spoke surprised one of the guys when the white uniform shirt of DongHyuck started to get stained on the sleeves.
-What? Kinda pathetic of you- the guy in front of him spoke, signaling to the other two to check is forearms.
-You even cut yourself? Damn okay- one of them laughed when they saw DongHyuck arms with various cuts, both old and new.
-Come on lets go, we don't have time to hear him crying, the bell rang- the third guy spoke moving his hand from his arm and walking out of the bathroom, followed by the two other guys who just laughed at DongHyuck.
He did not know what to do. His uniform was stained yet again and he couldn't go around with his eyes swollen, and blood on his uniform. He closed himself in one of the stalls, thinking what to do, knowing that he would have not gone to class and he would have texted mark he could not come to tutoring.  Mark could have fucked himslef honestly, everyday he hated him a little more, and there was nothing he could do about it. His life was terrible, nothing ever went right, but since he had told Mark it was even worse. He dried his eyes, taking his shirt off, remaining in his white tshirt, exiting the stall and walking out the bathroom, finding the hallways empty. He sighted, walking towards the end of the hallway to exit the school through the back. He even left his bag in the classroom, but he could not go back like that, he could only go home.
When he reached his house his phone rang, he had to answer, he did not want to get into more troubles.
-Mark, I'm sorry I left early. Yes okay, I'll come there-
He took a long sleeve tshirt, wearing and leaving the house, walking towards marks.
-I got your backpack by the way- spoke Mark when DongHyuck sat down next to him, thanking him lightly and opening it to get his notebook.
-Why did you leave early?- he asked when the younger opened his notebook and took out his pencil case.
-It's nothing- he shrugged going back to what he was doing.
-Why did you leave your bag then?-
-I forgot it, okay? Drop it Mark- he nodded, hoping that one day DongHyuck would have told him what was on his mind.