Chapter 4

Mark walked towards DongHyuck in the hallway, it was still break time and he found him at his Locker.
-Hey- said Mark stopping next to him, the open locker covering him.
-What do you want?- replied DongHyuck closing the locker and seeing Mark.
-Can we go to my house today? I don't like staying behind at school. I'll come to your class when the bell rings-
-Sure- said DongHyuck holding his book under his arm turning around and walking away, not wanting to see the other guy.
-What are you doing? Mm DongHyuck?- asked someone stopping him in his tracks, everyone around them ignoring the two as it was a scene everyone was used to.
-Let me be, I don't have time for this now- he spoke trying to walk away, stopped again by the annoying guy who was always bothering him.
-What you don't wanna have fun with me?- smirked the older guy holding tightly on DongHyuck arm.
-Go fuck yourself-
-What Sorry? What do you think you are doing speaking back to me?- he said angrily pushing DongHyuck into the lockers, calling the attention of various students near them.
-Let him go, now- said someone behind them, who DongHyuck refused to look at knowing already who it was. The guy smirked holding DongHyuck on to the lockers by his neck, turning around to see Mark who had interrupted their fight.
-Whatever, ill let him go for today- he said leaving the younger guy, who took his book from the floor walking away, not turning around to see the other two.
DongHyuck left his class, surprised when he saw Mark waiting for him outside.
-You are not gonna thank me for saving your ass today?- he said breaking the silence.
-No, i was doing just fine. And mind your own business-
-Just fine? That guy was choking you but whatever, I'll mind my business next time then- he scoffed taking out his phone, walking in silence like every other day.
-we are here- said Mark walking up the outside stairs of his house followed by DongHyuck.
-My parents are coming later-
The two guys just worked in silence at the kitchen table, DongHyuck keeping his questions for himself and just trying to understand what he was doing, while Mark was reading his biology notebook, the two interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.
-Hi Mark! Who do you have here today?- asked the woman walking in the kitchen with her office attire, followed behind by her husband.
-Nice to meet you Mrs and mr Lee, I'm Lee DongHyuck, Mark is helping me with my work- he said bowing to the couple who smiled.
-We will let you work then-
An hour of silence had finally passed and so DongHyuck said bye to Mark's family to then walk out of that house, thinking about how his parents were treating their son, with love, bringing him something to eat, checking on him to see if he was doing fine, if he needed help, caressing Marks back when asking him questions, telling him he was doing a good job and that they were proud. He sighted, remembering how he was just looking at them, hoping that one day someone would have told him the same, that they were proud of him.