How you meet (carl)

You have been all alone for months and you watched all the people you loved and cared for get torn apart by those things. You where running low on food and you just happen to stumble upon a Wal-mart, since you where starving you thought that you mightiest will take a look. You entered the empty Walmart not a single soul In sight not even one of those things but now that you think about it you haven't seen any living soul that wasn't part of the undead since your family died. Than all of the sudden you heard talking and when you turned around you saw a man holding up a gun among right in between your e/c eyes. " please don't shot I swear I'm harmless I only have a pocket knife" you said " do you have a group" the man said tears started to form in your eyes " no they all died"
You said. "How many walkers have you killed" he said "only a 10 I think" " how many people have you killed, and why?" He said. " only three because they asked me too because they were bit" you replied " okay now what is your name?" " y/n" " nice to meet you y/n I am Rick" rick said than a boy that looked about your age came out of no where " who is this girl" the boy replied " carl this is y/n, y/n this is carl my son" when you looked at carl you thought he had the must bluest eyes you had ever seen his face had a little dirt but his skin sparkled with a little sweat but you thought he was cute. He gave you a half smile " nice to meet you y/n, and welcome to the group" "thanks you say"
End
Okay this might seem a little short but it's my first one so no hate please and more will be coming soon so bye😘