Ch.1

"Of course i don't! Why would I know a moving spell?"

Suga sighed and tried his best to ignore the yelling in the library.

It's probably some first or second years, he thought to himself before diving back into his book.

Koshi Sugawara was a seventh year Slytherin at hogwarts. Currently he was trying to finish his essay titled, History of  Goblin Wars. It was incredibly boring and Suga found himself getting distracted every few minutes.

A light flashed behind him along with a crack that sounded like splintering wood. Suga rolled his eyes and prepared to start his essay again when somebody turned the corner.

He was tall, muscular, wearing black robes with a red interior. His hair was spiked upwards, black and white strands pulled to the ceiling as if by magic. He was breathing hard, clutching his wand in one hand, using the other to support  himself on a nearby bookshelf.

"Are you by chance," he panted, trying to catch his breath. "Any good at fixing spells."

"Uh, yeah. But I don't see why it's any of your business." Suga snapped.

"Can you help us?" The other boy asked, his eyes pleading.

Suga was never one to do charity work, but this Gryffindor looked desperate.

"Fine"

Getting up Suga followed him down the aisle. A couple shelves later he found himself faced with a mess.

The table that was supposed to be sitting in the nook was in shards, scattered around the ground. Another guy was in the middle trying to clean up, pushing the splinters into little piles.

Clearing his throat Suga motioned for the guy to move to the side. Slipping his wand out of his pocket, Suga waved it in the air.

"Reparo" he said.

They watched as the pieces moved in the air, fitting together like puzzle pieces. They formed a table and two chairs, gleaming in the light coming from a nearby window.

"So," Suga said, turning to them, arms crossed. "Wanna tell me what that was about?"

"Umm" they looked sheepish, not wanting to spill their secrets.

The newer boy spoke up first. He was also wearing a red lined cloak. He was just a few inches taller than Suga and had dark hair. His face was warm and his eyes were soft and inviting.

"Well, we were trying to move this table and Bokuto here," he jabbed his thumb at the guy next to him " thought it was a good idea to make up a spell, since he didn't know the one that moved things."

"Wow" Suga said, pretending to be impressed. "So you guys were the ones making all that noise. I could have sworn it was some first or second years."

"We are seventh years!" Bokuto stomped.

The brunette reached out his hand. "I'm Daichi. And this idiot here," he said, indicating the spiky haired boy next to him, "is Bokuto. Two seventh year Gryffindors, at your service."

Taking his hand, Suga replied, "Sugawara, seventh year Slytherin."

"Nice to meet you."

Just as Suga was about to turn around, another boy came running around the corner.

"I leave you guys for two seconds and you are already breaking things? Two seconds!" He yelled.

Turning to Suga he said, " I am so sorry about them"