Ch.12

Suga walked down the hall, humming softly to himself.

It was a few weeks after winter break and classes had officially started. Suga was taking the long route to Alchemy that he had used before Christmas to meet up with Kuroo. But this time, Kuroo wasn't his target.

The path took him by the Gryffindor common room, so it was a great opportunity to meet with Daichi, before classes started. It was a little bit of a longer walk, so Suga had to cut his breakfast short, but he didn't mind. Daichi was worth it.

"Good morning!" Suga greeted Daichi as he climbed out of the portrait leading into the Gryffindor common room.

"Hey Suga," Daichi lit up as soon as he saw the familiar figure standing against the wall.

Suga shifted his books to one hand, so he could loop his fingers in with Daichi's. They stood there for a while, talking about their mornings, the dumb things that Bokuto and Oikawa got into, assignments and tests going on that day.

Suga heard the squeaking associated with the opening portrait, and looked up to see Kuroo and Iwaizumi making their way into the hallway.

"That's my cue," Suga said, shifting onto his toes for a kiss. Daichi met him half-way, but pulled away quickly when he heard Kuroo start talking.

"You guys are so domestic I'm gonna get a cavity,"

"Shut up," Suga said, aiming a hit towards Kuroo's stomach. "Besides, from what I heard you have a tall Ravenclaw now."

"What-" Kuroo looked surprised. "How do you know that?"

Suga shrugged. "I have a few Ravenclaw friends."

"Akaashi," Kuroo hissed. "I am seriously going to kill him."

"You wouldn't do that," Suga waved to Daichi and started down the hallway to their first class.

"Maybe," Kuroo mumbled as he was dragged along by Suga. "But I'll definitely hex him."

"Okay. Just tell me when, I want to watch."

Kuroo scoffed as he opened the door to the classroom.

"Oh, Akaashi!" Suga waved to the Ravenclaw seated by the door. "We were just talking about you!"

"You were?" His eyes narrowed. "Why?"

"You told him about me and Tsukishima?" Kuroo asked accusingly.

"I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret," Akaashi shrugged.

"There you go! It wasn't his fault," Suga told Kuroo. "Now you don't have to hex him."

"You were gonna hex me?" Akaashi's eyes narrowed even more, and he instinctively reached for his wand, stowed safely in his pocket.

"Hey now," Suga put his hands on Akaashi's arm, stopping him from pulling out his wand. "He's not going to do it anymore. Right?" The last part was aimed at Kuroo who put his hands up.

"Right!" Kuroo squeaked, backing up slightly towards the back of the classroom where Suga and his seats were. Despite Akaashi being a year younger than them, his magic skills were incredible. It was no wonder he wanted to be an auror one day.

The rest of the class was boring, it had Suga stifling yawns in his sleeves.

As soon as he got out of the classroom, Suga exclaimed, "Right, time for a nap!"

"It's 10 o'clock, Suga," Kuroo groaned.

"So?"

Kuroo just sighed. "Don't you have another class?"