Ch.6

It was finally December. Snow drifted from the sky, landing gently on the ground. The sun reflected off the snow, turning everything outside blinding.

Suga opened his eyes to a wonderland of snow. He sat up quickly, knocking Oikawa almost out of the bed.

"What?" Oikawa asked, his voice was scratchy and raw.

"Look," Suga said pointing out the window, "snow!"

Even though it was the week right before winter break, this was the first snowfall of the year.

"Ugh," Oikawa groaned, flopping back down on the bed.

"You also have to get up, it's still a school day." Suga reminded him.

"I know," Oikawa said, sitting back up. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Suga's waist, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Hey, why don't you play cello anymore?" Suga asked, turning around to face Oikawa, putting his back to the window.

"I-I'm not really sure," Oikawa said, putting one hand on the back of his head. "I guess I just grew out of it. Why the sudden question?"

"Nothing, nothing. I was just thinking about the first time we met,"

Oikawa leaned forward, their lips centimeters apart. Oikawa leaned in-

The door of the room burst open. Standing at the entrance were a very wet Makki and Mattsun.

Startled, Oikawa and Suga jumped apart. Scowling, Suga looked at the intruders.

"Your getting every thing wet!" He complained.

"Are we though?" Makki asked, walking over to his bed.

"It's okay Suga, we'll clean it up" Mattsun promised.

"Fine," Suga grumbled, he got up and moved into the bathroom. Quickly changing his clothes, he looked in the mirror. He sighed and reached for the small black case resting on a nearby shelf. He had been wearing his glasses more often. Ever since that day a couple weeks ago with Daichi.

Walking out of the bathroom, he grabbed his robes and walked into the common room. He sat on the couch, feeling the fire warm up his face.

Breakfast was a blur. The nest thing Suga knew it was dinner. He tried to remember what had happened that day, but could only recall flashes and bits of classes. He shrugged, hopefully they didn't learn anything too important.

Suga pulled out one of his notebooks. Written on one of the pages was a list of book pages and problem numbers. At least he didn't forget to write down the homework.

"I'm going back to the room," Oikawa said, cutting through Suga's thoughts.

"Okay," suga said, " I'm gonna study,"

With a kiss, Oikawa was off. Suga watched him walk through the doors then turned back to his plate. He pushed it away and stood up. Grabbing his books, suga started walking towards the library.

He had gone to the library everyday for almost 7 years. It was almost his second home. The warmth, low chatter, and colorful books gave him comfort and familiarity.

He found a table near the back. It was small, meant to fit one or two people. Setting his books down, Suga settled into the chair. He looked out a small window nearby and watched the snow float down from the sky. The sound of someone setting their books down snapped him back to reality.

Looking across the table, Suga found Daichi. He looked tired, large bags circled his eyes and his hair was messy. But his eyes lit up at the sight of Suga.