Chapter 1. Another betrayal by the Sakura Empire

3rd person view of Sakura Empire

Nagato and Mutsu have been going through some crippling depression for a month by now. Mikasa said that she doesn't care about Nagato and Mutsu anymore because she has been tricked by the Siren's. Akagi has placed them into her division so she can rid of them for good. They are out on patrol in the Dragon Empire Sea.

Akagi: Alright you two rats, I want you two to finish off the Dragon Empire and their navy once and for all. You will prove yourselves to us. If you are successfully, then you will be forgiven by the empire.

Nagato: **sad tone** I will mow them down with my guns.

Mutsu: **sad tone** Let us finish our enemies.

They are both looking down at the water in depression. They know that something is off but they choose to ignore it and push on with Akagi and Kaga, but little do they know, Akagi and Kaga have their aircraft ready to strike Nagato and Kaga down once and for all.

Kaga: Contact! Just up ahead as well!

Nagato and Mutsu ready their cannons for battle knowing that they will be doing this on their own. They take aim and fire multiple salvo's at the navy of the Dragon Empire.

**BANG BANG BANG**

NagatoL They are almost within secondary range!

Mutsu: Understood Nee-san!

They hear planes being launched and turn around to see Akagi and Kaga grinning and launching their planes at them.

Nagato: **gasps** What are you doing!?!

Kaga: Destroying the weakness of our empire and my sisters love.

**bombs whistling**

Mutsu: Nee-san, watch out!

**KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM**

They are both hit and covered with smoke. They downed half of the planes before the bombs hit their mark. When the smoke clears, Akagi and Kaga are surprised to see that they are still alive.

Nagato: TRAITORS!!!!!

Mutsu: MUST DIE!!!!!

They open fire at point blank with their secondary batteries and use their main batteries to engage the two carriers. After some time of exchanging hits, Nagato and Mutsu deliver a perfect salvo were every shot counts and cripples Akagi and Kaga

**BANG**

**KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM**

Akagi and Kaga: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! (ones of extreme pain).

The two carriers retreat as fast as possible while Nagato and Mutsu constantly pound them with secondary and main batteries. They continue to pound them until they are out of range and shoot down the remaining aircraft. Then they fall down crying.

Dragon Empire's view and still 3rd person

The betrayed Emperor of the Sakura Empire joined the Dragon Empire three years ago, he has become a very good admiral for their fleet. They have been sent out to fight off a Sakura Empire task force heading for their harbor. When they arrive, they take aim and prepare to open fire.

Emperor Hirohito: Take aim please.

Ping Hai: I'm ready when you are.

Ning Hai: Same here.

The salvo's from the Sakura Empire task force land and hit some of the girls. They scatter and dodge the salvo's until they see something that leaves them speechless.

Emperor Hirohito: CEASE FIRE!

Ping Hai: **gasps** What are they doing?

They watch in horror as the two Sakura battleships are betrayed by their own allies. A large explosion is heard and when the smoke clears, they see that the two warships are pissed and hardly damaged by the attack.

???: TRAITORS!!!!!

???: MUST DIE!!!!!

**BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG**

**MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS**

Akagi and Kaga: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! (ones of extreme pain).

They watch as the two battleships open fire at point blank and continue to shoot until they are out of range.

**BANG BANG BANG**

**MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS**

???: DOWN THE PLANES NEE-SAN!

???: I'm ALREADY ON IT!

**AA and AAA FIRE**

When they stop firing, the two dreadnoughts collapse in tears.

Ping Hai: That is terrible, what have we just witnessed?

Emperor Hirohito: Another betrayal by the Empire of Sakura and the Siren's. Come on, we must see if they are okay.

Ning Hai: Agreed.

They sail other to the crying sisters and see that they are in a very deep state of pain and sadness.

??? and ???: **crying loudly** Why?!

Emperor Hirohito: Excuse me?

???: **crying and talking** Just sink us please.

???: **crying and talking** You will be doing us a favor and ending our endless pain and depression.

Their words enforce his hatred towards the Empire of Sakura and the Siren's. He can feel their pain, so he give them a hug to calm them down.

???: **slowly calming down** Why?

Emperor Hirohito: Because you deserve a third chance at life. Used only for ones good and not yours twice already. Your empire also betrayed me and attempted to kill me. I survived and joined the Dragon Empire's fleet.

???: **slowly calming down** W-who are you?

Emperor Hirohito: That is for another time.

???: **tearing up again** We must leave.

Emperor Hirohito: No, you mustn't, you have nowhere to go and hide.

???: **tearing up again** Which is why we will sink ourselves.

Emperor Hirohito: I have a better idea. Why don't you two come with us? We will give you the aid you need and help as well. The guns of you two could be useful on those Sakura traitors and the Siren's. You two clearly need some serious help.

???: **tearing up** F-fine, we'll c-come w-w-with you.

Emperor Hirohito: Thank you. Let me help you two.

He picks the two sisters up and brings them aboard his command ship.

Emperor Hirohito: Set sail for the harbor please. We must help them.

Ping Hai: **bows** Understood your majesty.

They set sail as the two betrayed sisters collect their thoughts and emotions. The warmth and coziness of the man's clothes help them and they fall asleep in his arms. A very hard and well earned rest they have awaited for some time.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 1. ANOTHER BETRAYAL BY THE SAKURA EMPIRE. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS.)