Chapter 10. Operation Bombardment

Recap: The Northern Union has agreed to help you and your fleet launch a surprise attack on the Sakura Empire.

Back to present

Now the day for Operation Bombardment has arrived and everyone is ready for the operation and revenge. Will it be successful?

**waves crashing against a ship**

Emperor Hirohito: We are coming up on the Sakura Empire now, you know your parts, battleships in the back and destroyers and cruisers in the front to destroy the harbor.

Everyone: Hai!

It is dusk, so your fleet is harder to see. The destroyers and cruisers sneak up to the harbor and prepare to launch their torpedoes at the larger ships, but mainly the carriers, Akagi, Kaga, Hiryuu, Souryuu, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, and Ryuujou.

An Shan: Ready.

Chang Chun: Um, I-I am too.

Fu Shun: This is for all of the trouble they have caused us.

Ning Hai: Are you ready Nee-san?

Ping Hai: Yes Ning-nee.

Ning Hai: Good.

Tai Yuan: Focus on those carriers, if they have air support then this is a no show.

Yat Sen: Hmm, okay, I choose Ryuujou's ship. **aims at Ryuujou's carrier**

Grozny: Finally, show action!

Avrora: This should be very entertaining to watch.

Kirov: For Mother Russia!

Chapayev: This is for our comrades!

Tashkent: This will be fun to watch as they scramble to the harbor to see what is happening.

Minsk: Agreed Comrade Tashkent.

Pamiat Merkuria: There better be Vodka after this.

Minsk: Oh don't worry, we have plenty of it back home.

Scene changes

Your flagship aims at the ammunition racks of Hiei's battleship.

Emperor Hirohito: Is everyone ready?

Gangut: Yes Hirohito.

Emperor Hirohito: Three, two, one, fire!

**BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG**

**MORE THAN FIFTY GUN SHOTS ECHOING AT ONE TIME**

An Shan: NOW!

They launch their torpedoes into the water as the blast away with their guns. Nagato and Mutsu's plane drop their bombs onto the ammo storage's of the harbor.

**bombs whistling**

**KA-BOOOOOOOOOOM**

**MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS**

**siren's going off**

Chang Chun: QUICKLY, SHOOT THEIR PLANES DOWN BEFORE THEY REACH OUR ARTILLERY FRIENDS!!!

Everyone (destroyers an cruisers): HAI!!!

Their AA and AAA guns begin to light up the skies and down any plane that is their way.

**AA and AAA fire**

Grozny: FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!! **launches a salvo of torpedoes at Fusou**