Chapter 6. The Battle of The Dragon Empire Sea

Recap: The Dragon Empire placed a minefield of sea-mines along the coast of their home waters.

Back to present

The Dragon Empire fleet is currently responding to a Sakura Empire task force sent to fight them. The charge is lead being lead by An Shan.

3rd person

An Shan: Your majesty, I have sighted them!

Emperor Hirohito: Understood Shan, everyone, please prepare for intense fighting.

Everyone: Hai!

The Sakura Empire task force consists of Ayanami, Mikasa, Taihou, Takao, Atago, Hiryuu, and Souryuu. Their charge is being lead by Ayanami.

Ayanami: We will finish them.

Atago: Agreed Ayanami-san.

Taihou: I am launching my planes now Lady Mikasa.

Mikasa: Understood Taihou-san.

Taihou sends her planes into the sky and then Hiryuu and Souryuu more or less do the same.

Takao: No more holding back! **draws her Katana**

Atago: Take it easy now sister.

Mikasa: Enemy task force sighted, dead ahead. Can confirm nationality is Dragon Empire. Prepare to fire when ready.

Everyone: Hai!

They take aim and prepare to fire.

Back with the Dragon Empire fleet;

Emperor Hirohito: We have sighted them, Nagato and Mutsu, please sneak around them and when I give the signal, shell the living hell out of them.

Nagato and Mutsu: Understood your majesty. **breaks from the fleet**

They cut their speed and change their course while the others press onward.

Chang Chun: Should we fire our torpedoes at them commander?

Emperor Hirohito: Yes please.

Chang Chun: Understood, firing now!

The destroyers and cruisers release their fishy's into the water, then, they wait until the torpedoes hit their mark before firing.

Mikasa: AIM!

Ayanami: TORPEDOES!

**KA-BOOOOOOOM**

**KA-BOOOOOOOM**

**KA-BOOOOOOOM**

All but four of the torpedoes hit their mark. Then shells fly towards them and some hit their marks.

**BANG**

**MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS**

Takao: SPREAD OUT! WE'RE EASY TARGETS STAYING IN FORMATION!

Everyone: HAI!

The Sakura task force break formation as shells rain down on them.

Yat Sen: Keep firing girls! Keep them at bay!

Everyone: HAI!

The Emperor's command ships is firing its gun batteries and they are landing solid hits on Atago.

Atago: AHHHHHHHH! (one of pain).

**BANG BANG BANG**

Emperor Hirohito: **looks up and gasps** AIRCRAFT, BREAK FORMATION AND OPEN FIRE WITH AA AND AAA BATTERIES!