Chapter 8. First day as secretaries

Recap: The Emperor has asked Nagato and Mutsu if they would like to be his secretaries, to which they accepted.

Back to present

3rd person

It has been a week since Nagato and Mutsu were asked to be secretaries for the Dragon Empire. Today is their first day as secretaries. The Emperor is currently with them to help them settle down.

Nagato: Your majesty?

Emperor Hirohito: Yes Nagato-san?

Nagato: Will we work in separate offices?

Emperor Hirohito: Yes, I have it that way so we can have our own personal space and we won't bother each other. This will be your office Nagato.

They walk into the office and look around it. Nagato is stunned by the pure beauty of the artwork put into the waters and furniture.

Nagato: Wow!

Emperor Hirohito: You will work in here everyday okay?

Nagato: Yes your majesty.

Emperor Hirohito: I will help your sister get set up okay Mutsu-san?

Mutsu: Yes your majesty. **exits the office**

The Emperor leaves her office, enters his office, and then comes back to Nagato's office with paper work.

Emperor Hirohito: **places the papers onto Nagato's desk** This is your daily stack of papers for the day.

Nagato: Understood your majesty. Um, how do I start on the papers though?

Emperor Hirohito: You read each paper and examine it carefully. If it needs to be signed, then sign it if you are okay with it. If you don't agree with the paper, then place it in the paper shredder. Documents are always important, so don't shred them okay?

Nagato: Understood your majesty.

Emperor Hirohito: Good, I will go help your sister now.

Nagato: **sits down and pulls out an ink and quill** Okay, understood your majesty.

Emperor Hirohito: Great. **exits her office** Alright, Mutsu-san, your office is right next to your sisters.

Mutsu: Great!

Emperor Hirohito: **walks into the office** This will be your office and that is your desk for you to work on okay?

Mutsu: Yes your majesty. **enters the office**

Emperor Hirohito: I will be right back okay?

Mutsu: Understood your majesty.

He leaves her office and then comes back with another stack of papers for her.

Emperor Hirohito: **places the papers onto Mutsu's desk** This is your daily stack of papers for the day.

Mutsu: That's a lot hehehe. **sits down**

Emperor Hirohito: You have your ink and quills inside of the drawer.

Mutsu: **picks up the quill** Where do I start on the papers your majesty?

Emperor Hirohito: You read each paper carefully and see if it's important or not. If it needs to be signed then sign it. If you don't agree with the paper, then place it into the paper shredder. Documents are always important, so don't shred them okay?

Mutsu: Yes your majesty, thank you. **smiles**

Emperor Hirohito: **smiles** My pleasure Mutsu-san. If you need any help then I will be in my office next door from your sister's office okay?