Chapter 9: True Feelings Revealed

Ember's POV:

When everyone gets outside, we all split up.

Daphne goes with Starchild, Fred decides to hang out with Catman, Velma with Spaceman, and Shaggy and Scooby go off to the food courts.

Me and Demon start walking off toward his section of the park.

“Recommend anything fun?’ I ask to look at him.

“I definitely can name a few things at the park that would be fun for you. But think you can handle them, Wildfire?” He asks, smirking down at me.

“Ooohhhh, don’t mess with the she-demon. You might just get burned” I say and breathe out a small stream of fire toward him.

He just laughs.

We’re silent for a bit as we walk.

“Uh… Ember? There is something I wanna talk to you about” Demon says and he stops walking.

I stop walking and turn to look at him.

“Yeah? What about?” I ask.

He takes a deep breath.

“Well… I know we’ve only known a short time but I’ve grown fond of you in that amount of time. I feel like something is pulling me toward me. Everything about you is amazing. Your style, the way you act, your personality, everything. You're sassy, strong, smart, caring, protective, beautiful.......And I know you probably don’t trust people too much, let alone guys but… I was wondering if you’d be able to give me a chance?” He says and looks at me.

I go silent.

‘No one has ever said anything like that to me before…’

I see Demon start to grow nervous.

“Yes.” Is all I say.

“Yes?” Demon repeats, shocked.

“Yes. I’ll give you a chance. I feel the same way about you Demon. I feel a pull toward you and everything about you. You're wild and wicked, brave, strong, and flat out amazing. You may seem all big and mean but you’re always so nice to me.” I say smiling.

Demon stands there shocked then smiles and hugs me.

“God I was scared ya say no.” He says in relief and I laugh as he releases me.

“Now, are you gonna show me what this park has to offer or not, Firebreath?” I say as I put my hands on my hips and smirk.

Demon chuckles.

“Alright, alright. Cool your jets, Wildfire. I got something for ya.” He says as he walks behind me.

“You do?” I ask, confused.

“Yeah, hold still and close your eyes.” he says.

I close my eyes, like he says to and feel something cold on my chest.

“Alright, you can open them now.” he says and I open my eyes and look at what's around my neck.

It's a gold necklace with a charm shaped like a flame with a ruby in the middle.

“It’s to remember me bye.” He says with a sad smile.

 “Oh my god” I say as I hold it up

 “Oh my god” I say as I hold it up. “It’s beautiful!" I hug him tightly.
“Thank you so much, Demon!”

I feel a hand on my headd and I feel him chuckle.

“Glad ya like it.” He says and puts a leather jacket around my shoulders.

“Figured ya like a new one” He says.

I smile and put on the jacket on.

“Thanks, Demon.”

“No problem. Now let’s go on some rides!” He says with a smirk and holds out his hand.

I laugh and take it.

“Alright!” I shout excitedly.

We have the time of our life, knowing we have to say goodbye soon.

A/N- (OH MY GOD! ITS COMING TO AN END! SO SOON?! WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOOOOOO!?!?!??!
*clears throat* oh uh, sorry about that. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. Another one will be coming soon so please bear with me and see ya soon)