Chapter 10: Farewells

Ember's POV:

After a few hours of having fun, it was time for me and the Scooby Gang to head home.

We all meet up at the park's entrance to say our goodbyes.

I was sad to have to leave but knew we would see them again sometime.

“Thanks for helping us keep the park open.” Catman says to us.

“And thank you for letting us solve the mystery with you. It was interesting” Velma says.

“We couldn’t have done it without you.” Spaceman says.

“Yeah, I guess you kids are okay after all.” Demon grumbles with his arms crossed.

“Thanks, Mr. Demon! You’ll always be the only demon I’ll ever like aside from Ember.” Shaggy says and I smack him upside the head.

“Watch it,” I say.

“Reah!” Scooby says and jumps into Demon’s arms.

“Thanks Mr. Demon!” Scooby says and licks the side of his face.

‘Gross…’

Demon licks Scooby back.

“My pleasure.” Demon says with a smile. I giggle at this.

“And even though I’ll always remain an Ascot Five man, we wound up being pretty great partners.” Fred says as he holds out his hand to Starchild and Starchild shakes it.

‘Is he over his jealousy?’

“Thanks Scooby Gang! You guys are welcome back to KISS World anytime.” Starchild says with a smile.

“Until then, I leave you with a kiss.” Starchild says and pulls Daphne down into a dip position and kisses her.

“You know, I think she’d settle for a handshake. Or an autograph. Hello?” Fred says as they finally stop.

'Nope!'

“Oh, I think we’ll be back real soooon.” I smirk at Daphne who sends me a playful glare as she walks away with Fred.

“You be careful, Wildfire.” Demon says as he steps closer.

“Ehhhhhh… You know that’s not my style.” I say and kiss the cheek that Scooby didn’t lick.
“See ya around, Firebreath.”

I smile and walk away, waving.

“So you and Demon are a thing now?” Velma asks as we look back to see a stunned rockstar, with his hand on the cheek I kissed, who gets elbowed by a smirking cat.

“Yeah. I could say the same for you and Spaceman though?” I smirk at her and she blushes and quickly walks away.

I notice Shaggy and Scooby aren’t with us so I run back.

I see them standing there and I also see glowing KISS.

“Thanks again, guys.” Starchild says.

“Now we got to get his rock back to the Elder for safekeeping.” Demon says, holding up the Rock of KISSteria.

Demon sends me a wink before they fly off in a color glowing beam.

“Did you see?” Shaggy asks Scooby.

“Did you?” Scooby asks back.

“Yes, we saw. Now let’s go” I say before we hurry back to the gang. Shaggy looks toward Velma.

“You think we should tell her?” Shaggy asks.

“Nah. Why rock her world?” I ask as I walk with them.

I look back up at the sky.

I am now dating a rock star who comes from a cosmic realm.
Well, what can I say?
He managed to rock my world in only the short time we’ve known each other.

Another thing is…

what was up with my hands glowing before? 

A/N- (And with that my dear readers, the story comes to an end. I hope you enjoyed it though! Buh Bye!)