Chapter Three: Angel suggested who we thought he suggested

As the gang got their things together the headed to IMP headquarters where Blitz was giving a presentation to his coworkers Moxxie, Loona, and Millie.

Blitz: Everyone I've been thinking and we need to get a new refrigerator for the break room.

Moxxie: Sir that wasn't the problem, the problem was that we're losing money, so how can we afford a new refrigerator?

Millie: Sweetie I'm pretty sure we have enough to afford a new fridge, besides have you seen that thing? It's disgusting!

Loona was texting someone when she got a call.

Loona: (mumbling) Fuck me. You guys'll never believe who just called!

At that moment Charlie, Doomguy, and the others entered the building and ringed the bell in front of the desk.

Blitz came running down the stairs to greet Charlie and get her a cup of coffee.

Blitz: Princess Magne! How delightful and unexpected your visit is, would you like some coffee?

Charlie: This is water

Blitz: Same shit, so! Who do ya need dead?

Niffty: We don't need anyone dead yet we need the portal thingy to the living world.

Blitzo: There is no way in heaven that we're doing that! If you want that to happen you'll have to pay us first.

Charlie put a gold brick on the desk and Blitzo said no more.

Moxxie: Right this way your Highness.

As Loona, Moxxie, and Millie readied the portal, the voice of King Novik spoke to Doomguy psychologically

"Against all the evil that Hell can conjure, all the wickedness that mankind can produce, we will send unto them... only you. Rip and tear, until it is done."

Suddenly, another portal opened and a Baron of Hell jumped out and kicked Moxxie.

Husk: The fuck is that thing? It looks like my grandma!

Doomguy got out his Plasma Rifle and started blasting the Baron. As Doomguy was fighting the Baron of Hell, more Demons spawned and started attacking the others.

Angel: EAT LEAD SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

Angel got out his Submachine gun and opened fire upon a swarm of Imps and Possessed Soldiers.

Vaggie tried to use an Exterminator's weapon but it dissolved into nothing, Alastor tried the same thing with his powers but to no avail.

Doomguy shot his Meathook at the Baron bringing him towards the gigantic beast and stabbed it in the heart with the Baron's own arm blade.

Charlie grabbed a handgun from her purse and took shelter behind a office desk.

Angel Dust: Why the fuck are you not shooting?!

Charlie: I've never killed anyone before!

Angel Dust: Their robots Charlie! It's okay!

Charlie shot a Prowler's head clean off and blood spattered all over the walls,

Charlie: THEIR NOT ROBOTS ANGEL!

Angel Dust: It's a figure of speech Charlie! Just keep killing them we're almost done!

At that moment Charlie came out of cover and kicked a Zombie's head into the ground and pulled it's arm off to stab another imp with the arm's bone.

Once when all of the Demons were slathered, a tall Angel like figure appeared.

Khan Makyr: You go too far this time Slayer....

Everyone stopped to gaze upon the Khan Makyr.

Khan Makyr: You wish to save them... But you must not; This is Humanity's chance to repent.

She stopped to look at Charlie and recognized her.

Khan Makyr: You are the Daughter of Lucifer, if am I not mistaken Princess Magne...

Charlie stepped forward to the Khan Makyr.

Charlie: y-Yes.

Khan Makyr: You have broken boundaries between Hells...For your actions... your people will suffer.

Charlie: NOO!

Charlie began to cry, Vaggie and Angel went to comfort her.

Khan Makyr: You mustn't help The Slayer, he will destroy the existence of Argent Energy and my people of Urdak.

Charlie: Fuck Your People! YOUR THE REASON WE HAVE THE YEARLY EXTERMINATION!

Vaggie: She's right, you and your Exterminators kill thousands each year.

Khan Makyr: You do not understand, their souls are used to create Argent Energy, without it.. Urdak will die. Besides, they had their chance.

Before she teleported back to Urdak, The Khan Makyr opened a portal from outside of town and the extermination began.