Chapter Sixteen: Slayer Killed The Radio Star!

Our Heroes arrived back on Earth to find Alastor and the Icon of Sin causing destruction.

Alastor: The Doom Marine cannot save you! No one can save you. (Demonic Laughter)

Alastor was on the Icon's shoulder as he just walked through an entire skyscraper. Our heroes chased Alastor from rooftop to rooftop.

Alastor: Well well if it isn't the Hazbins and their so called "Slayer"! I'm impressed you made it out of Urdak fine and dandy! But unfortunately I'm afraid your going to a bit late for the encore! My new friends and I have big plans for tonight and I do not need you in my way!

Alastor summoned Doom Hunters to the rooftop our protagonists were on to stall/kill them.

The Hunters shot hundreds upon thousands of missiles at our heroes, Doomguy was just like "Fuck it" so he just got out the BFG and fired through the missiles and kept his finger on the trigger until everything was destroyed

Doomguy was about to jump onto the next rooftop until the Marauder threw his axe at him, he landed on his feet and began fighting. Husk and Charlie fired as many guns as possible at the Marauder but he pulled up his shield and threw his axe around at everyone like Thor.

The Marauder: The Khan Makyr was weak, Alastor shall lead us to victory! LONG LIVE THE RADIO DEMON!

Doomguy rushed the Marauder with the Crucible and both made contact with both of the Argent blades. Vaggie then charged at the Marauder with a spear and stabbed it in the heart while Doomguy blood punched the Marauder's face and the Marauder went flying.

Cherri Bomb placed a bomb where the Marauder was about to land, the Marauder fell to the ground through the flames after the explosion. The Marauder slowly got up to his knees trying to look for his axe and shotgun until he had to face reality and realize he was unarmed, he looked up and was decapitated by Husk with his own axe.

Husk: I think I'm gonna keep this.

Samuel Hayden: Argent weapons are not t-

Husk: Yeah I'm keeping this.

Samuel Hayden: Fine, Alastor and the Icon of Sin are across that bridge. If you cannot stop them, Earth has no hope for survival.

Our heroes jumped down from the rooftop and onto a nearly destroyed roadway bridge. Doomguy meat-hooked his way over some demons and shot them all down with rockets, the rest climbed up some cars to get inside a building, Doomguy punched a hole in the building's wall and landed in what was left of a skyscraper where Alastor and the Icon of Sin were waiting.

Samuel Hayden: Now it is time, two titans meet

Alastor: As it was written...