Chapter Twelve: The Gladiator (SPOILERS)

(Sorry about spelling errors, rushing fights, plot holes, and Having to rerelease Chapter Ten, I was just busy with some stuff and stuff)

(THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE MAJOR SPOILERS FOR DOOM ETERNAL FOR ALL OF YOU O.G. DOOM FANS)

They entered the portal where the Knight Sentinels were guarding the area and paid tribute to Doomguy.

Knight Sentinels: RIP AND TEAR!

Vaggie: Yeah okay that was literally right in my ear.

Makyr Angel: Welcome home, great Slayer.

Knight Sentinel: Alert the Priest.

The group walked onto an elevator behind the door and the elevator that took them to the Colosseum where Doomguy had a memory from his past.

(I'm sorry this was the best one I can find)

Before they entered, a hologram of the Khan Makyr appeared, everyone but Doomguy looked up at it.

Khan Makyr: I pity the human race, I pity the sinners in The Nine Circles of Hell, but I too have people to save. (looks at Doomguy)I know what you have left behind, go back to it then. If you let the Priest life, I will return what the Demons took from you long ago.

Charlie looked at him confused, Doomguy ignored everyone and walked into the Colosseum, the other three followed but Charlie was curious about Doomguy. They entered the Colosseum where Deag Grav was waiting for them.

Deag Grav: If Sentinel holy blood is spilled on these grounds, you will lose all sovereignty here

Angel Dust: Why the hell are ya wearing a dress?

Deag Grav: It is not a dress you fool! It's what a Priest would wear.

Angel Dust: Listen buddy I used to cross-dress too it's okay to admit it.

Vaggie: You used to cross-dress?

Angel Dust: Before I met Cherri Bomb I did.

Charlie: Why'd you stop?

Angel Dust: Lot's of assholes in Hell, plus it's bad for business.

Deag Grav: Enough of your tomfoolery! You will bow down to the great Khan Makyr!

Vaggie: Shut the fuck up you bald troglodyte!

Angel Dust: And the last Priest had a cool hat I sold on eBay, yours just sucks ass!