Chapter Eight: The Deal

Meanwhile at a nightclub in Hazbin hell. Vox and Valentino were chillin on a sofa.

Vox: Did you ever think about getting some better WiFi for one of your joints?

Valentino: I knew you were gonna ask something like that.

A bodyguard of Valentino's came the room.

Bodyguard: Yo boss! Some guy named Harold wants to talk to you!

Valentino: Harold? I thought he was dead! Bring him out!

Harold walked in and poured drinks for him and the others.

Vox: Harold you sonuva bitch! How the hell are ya?!

Harold: Doing great gentlemen, how about a drink?

Valentino: Count me in baby~

A few minutes later they've gotten a bit drunk and started talking like psychopaths as usual.

Vox: And then I said "Shove it up your fat, owl ass!"

The three of them laughed and took another shot.

Vox: Harold, What ever happened to you and Princess Charlotte?

Harold: You mean Charlie? Well... Charlie tells her daddy some bullshit lie about me physically abusing her, then Lucifer comes and beats the shit out of me, now the bitch is dating that faggot friend of her's.

Valentino: C'mon Harry~ nobody likes a liar...

Harold grinned and took another drink.

Harold: Yeah I hit the bitch, probably could've done a lot worse to her if she didn't snitch.

Valentino: Worse? Like cutting her head off and using it as a sex prop?

Harold: That's fucking disgusting...

There was a short silence and they both burst out laughing.

Vox: Who the hell does she think she is?! Trying to "redeem us". This is Hell! Like anybody gives a shit about what's right and wrong down here.

Valentino: We can act however we want to whoever down here!

Harold: Exactly...

Vox: And know what else? Lucifer doesn't do shit as a leader, all he does is sit in his throne and bang that slut of a wife of his! But imagine what we could do with that kind of power...

Just then, Alastor, the Khan Makyr and the last Hell Priest, Deag Grav appeared.

Valentino: Oh great! Their goes our fun or the night boys!

Vox: What the hell are doing here radio dick?! And who the hell are these assholes?!

Alastor: Gentlemen I know we all had our disagreements in the past but please do listen to what she has to say.

Khan Makyr: You speak of power, and I shall give it to you and much more. If you help us...

Valentino: That sounds like a big promise darling~. I'm in!

Harold: Wait Val! Just what exactly are you wanting us to do?

Deag Grav: Protect me, kill the Doom Slayer, and all shall be yours...