Chapter Six: The Doom Hunter

Angel, Charlie and Doomguy fought through the Cultist Base, they were ready to get the hell out of there and go to the next priest.

Angel Dust: I swear to god if this damn priest isn't behind this door I'm shooting the first person I see.

The door opened and the three walked into Deag Ranak's trap. His voice appeared on the intercom as a machine built his 'finest work'.

(This is the best I could find please ignore the text at the beginning 🥺)

The team started firing at the mechanical demon, the Doom Hunter charged at them knocking them down.

Charlie: How do we kill this thing?!

Charlie shot at the Doom Hunter but reflected the bullet. At that point Angel noticed the blue energy shield around him and got an idea.

Angel Dust: There's a energy shield around him! Use the Plasma thingy!

The Doom Hunter shot his rockets at Angel, the explosion knocked him against the wall and badly wounding him.

Doomguy and Charlie shot plasma at the beast until the shield was destroyed, Doomguy used his Shotgun switching it to a fully automatic modification and blasted away and the Doom Hunter's metal sled. The Sled exploded but the Doom Hunter was still alive.

Doom Hunter: CRITICAL DAMAGE

The Hunter, now flying because of a jetpack on his lower half, stabbed Doomguy with it's chainsaw, Doomguy chain-sawed the rocket arm off and used his Arm Blade to strike down on the Doom Hunter's Face.

Charlie: Oh my god are you okay?!

Charlie gave Doomguy a Stimpack but he refused. A portal opened at the center of the floor.

Deag Ranak: We are not done yet...

Doomguy gave the stimpack to Angel, they jumped into the portal and were transferred to an atrtic arena as two Doom Hunters appeared. Doomguy pulled out his Ballista and destroyed the Hunters' shields. Angel shot down the sleds before they exploded.

Doom Hunters 1 and 2: CRITICAL DAMAGE

Charlie used a monkey bar to swing herself above one of the Hunters and Charlie used a rocket launcher to finish them off.

They quickly found the Priest hiding, Doomguy confronted the Priest.