Chapter Fourteen: Nekravol

Somewhere downtown, Husk and Niffty were at a pawn shop wanting to buy some shit.

Husk: I'm thinking.. ten bucks!

Dealer: I told you two lunatics to get the hell out of my shop!

Husk shot the dealer and got behind the cash register. Then the Marauder crashed through the wall and shot Husk's legs off.

Husk: GAH! FUCK!

Niffty tried to run but Valentino caught her by the hair, threw her to the ground and stomped on her neck.

Niffty: (sobbing) I (gasp) can't breath!

Valentino: SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

Husk: You're gonna die for that!

Samuel Hayden: What is going on?! Husk! Niffty! Report!

Valentino grabs Niffty's earpiece.

Valentino: Well Dr. Hayden, all we needed was just get these two little slime balls out of our hair and we could be on our way.

Back at Lucifer's fortress, Vaggie and Angel Dust were telling stories about their past lives.

Angel Dust: So I bite it.

Vaggie: (laughs) You what?!

Angel Dust: Hey give me some slack! I didn't know what a blowjob was at the time and the dude said I shouldn't blow on it!

Vaggie: Yeah clearly you didn't know what it was.

Angel Dust: I WAS 14!

Samuel Hayden: Return to the Fortress of Doom at once!

Angel Dust and Vaggie rounded up our other heroes and opened the portal back to the Fortress of Doom. But before they left Doomguy dipped the Crucible's handle into the pool of Argent Energy, creating The Crucible.

Lilith: Goodbye everyone!

Lucifer: So now that everyone's gone wanna have sex?

Lilith: Sure!

When they arrived, the power was out and a hologram of the Khan Makyr appeared.

Khan Makyr: FOOL! If you'd let the Priest live I would have spared the human race! Now I shall resurrect the Icon of Sin!

Angel Dust: I'm guessing that's bad right?

Demons came crawling from the ceiling and walls. Doomguy didn't need help so he rushed towards an Imp and sliced it in half. The other Demons had fear in their eyes but continued fighting.

Doomguy threw the Crucible at a Hell Knight right through it and impaling multiple zombies at once. Doomguy then jumped off the Crucible's handle and shot a missile into a Cacodemon's mouth, as he was in the air he grabbed the Crucible and sliced a Carcass's legs off and landed on it's face.