The Life Ticket On Edge! Eternal Dragon Summoned!

"Heh, it's like you have a craving for punishment or something... Not that I'm complaining, that's why I came back to life, to begin with!" Raditz placed his hands by his sides and unleashed all of his Ki, appearing as if though he's finally done holding back. Of course, he would have held back, in the beginning, Goku was weaker than him to an extent where full power might have killed him too soon.

Somewhere down the line, Raditz's little brother might have strengthened himself while battling to where he still was not strong enough to win but at least strong enough to take it.

Goku flashed up to his opponent, performing a devastating cross chop at his opponent's neck area, one that Raditz raised his hands to block but before he could meet Goku's force with superior defenses of his own, Goku's image blurred.

"Afterimage!?" Chayote widened her eyes in surprise. She had seen the Afterimage Technique used defensively before, it was a convenient way to bail one out of a tough situation against a reckless or sloppy opponent with too much power and speed on their hands than they knew what to do with. Leave it to Goku to invent new ways in which techniques could have been used.

Goku blitzed down to Raditz's shins and tripped his brother over, spinning on one arm while sweeping his brother. The boy repurposed his body weight, pushing his body off of the ground on that same supporting arm, moving like a drill with his feet as the edge and smashing into the enemy. Raditz swiped with his backhand. Surely he should have been fast enough to not let Goku gain any more momentum after being shut down.

The Saiyan boy blurred out again, Raditz grunted in pain while his eyes blanked out, Goku's foot dug into his back when the monkey boy moved behind his opponent, leaving an afterimage for Raditz to work with. It was an amazing plan, Goku knew his opponent was faster, meaning he'd be able to keep up and interrupt his attacks with effortless efficiency but if he thought he knew what was going on, when in fact he had Goku's wool over his eyes – that was a whole different deal entirely.

Raditz shot up into the air. Goku cupped his hands by his side. "Ka! Me!" he yelled out. With Raditz up in the sky, he'd have had few options to dodge a Ki beam coming right at him. Had Goku pursued the enemy, he'd have only met another one of Raditz's own Ki blasts, just like he got had before.

"Die, you fool!" Raditz grunted, recovering in mid-flight, just like it could have been expected of him. The elder Saiyan warrior extended both of his hands, unleashing a simultaneous, purple Ki beam from each of his hands. Where before he used this attack in a cleverer way, using the first beam to make the enemy open up for the second one, now he had resolved himself to just power through.

The beams slammed right at the ground, blowing up half of Baba's ring. The old crone grabbed her hat and wrapped her arms and feet over her crystal ball, the ball went completely haywire too. She looked like a cowboy riding a wild animal. Seeing Upa cowering in front of the old lady, too short to protect her from the blast, Chayote slowly stepped up in front of them both and let her body take the brunt of the shockwave while all that the bystanders got was a little, mean backdraft.

Raditz huffed in mid-air. Sweat drenched his forehead. One of his eyes looked heavy and wanted to close, just let the warrior snooze a little. His Ki attack was a desperation move, troubled over Goku's martial art maneuver, the enemy lashed out and moves fueled by rage consumed the absolute most of the wind in one's lungs. Just like he had to, Goku was fighting smart. Now. Now Raditz was ready for the finishing blow.

Once the smoke cleared, a blurry image of Goku floated above a crater that Raditz's blast had created out of the one half of the arena. A sharp whistle in the air telegraphed the sudden re-emergence of Goku with a charging Kamehameha right up in Raditz's face. "Ha-Me...!" He used both the Kamehameha and the Afterimage at the same time. It was taxing but Goku was not fighting for the long game now, there was no long game in his case – he was going for the finish right then and there.