Demon King Piccolo Enters The Battle!

"Pilaf-sama, we might not be able to beat this man like this, he's a friend of that brat, after all!" Mai, seated inside by far the largest and weightiest mech turned toward the smallest and the most round, blue mech in the middle.

"An excellent idea, Mai, let's fuse!" Pilaf ordered and, judging by loud thuds from inside his mech, smashed one or two switches in the process. Shu's green robot suit took a quick 360 turn before posing on the bottom, streams of intense jet fire launched Mai's pink mech suit up in the air where the sturdy legs that held it upward folded inside the suit and the pink body of the combined mech landed on top of Shu's mech.

Pilaf's mech rolled into a ball and began bouncing about, finally building up enough force to jump up and aim to land on top of the conjoined pair of mechs. The airship let out an agonizing shriek while the back of the ship took a strong nosedive downward, forcing Tenshinhan to levitate up into the air while Yamcha struggled to stay attached to the top deck of the airship.

"Disengage, disengage immediately!" Mai yelled out, upon which moment Pilaf released the magnetic bonds holding the entire fusion of mech suits together, dropping the trio of would-be rulers of the world down on their faces, scattered all over the deck.

"It appears that the ship cannot support all of us when we fuse, where the spread out mass of all three of us separately doesn't cause such tension..." Pilaf stated while his round ball of mechanical wonder pulled itself off the ground.

"What now? Maybe we should let Demon King Piccolo take care of them after all?" Shu wondered.

"Hmmm... You were crafty opponents indeed... Fine, for the sake of keeping our precious mechanical suits intact for when we take over the world, we will let the three of you face Demon King Piccolo himself!" Pilaf declared and erupted into a fit of maniacal laughter while the platforms on which the three mechanical suits stood on descended into the inner part of the airship.

"What just happened?" Yamcha turned back to Tenshinhan.

"You've won your match, you should be proud. Because I'm not letting you meddle with mine..." Tenshinhan shrugged his shoulders at Yamcha, looking content with the way that the things had transpired but acting regretful about it.

The two looked around for the most favorable entry point to the inside of the ship, managing to find only a door that could open on the sides as the platforms that Pilaf and his gang descended with sealed those entry points off from being used again. Tenshinhan floated up and around the ship, easily hovering by the door while enjoying the sight of Yamcha struggling to get around and having to risk his life scaling the zeppelin-shaped airship.

Just after Yamcha's feet touched the floaters on the bottom but before Tenshinhan could break, rip the door out or kick it down, the entryway to the inner area of the airship opened up with a prolonged mechanical squeak. At last, the pair would end up before the Demon King Piccolo...

"Who would have known that finding a Dragon Ball in such a public place would be so difficult..." Oolong complained as not even the quest to find one of the seven magical wish-fulfillment orbs managed to keep his eyes from squinting and his voice from sounding whiny.

"It's true, with buildings and alleyways in the way, things are far more difficult..." Bulma noticed while the pair made their way into a dark alleyway "We're just asking to get mugged, walking around this place like that..."

"That's what ya have me for!" Launch, in her blue form, cocked her submachine gun which was comically too drastic of a measure to deal with a mere alleyway mugger.

"It's in here!" Chiaotzu declared, floating over a bunch of toppled trash cans the contents of which laid in a massive mountain. Sadly, it wasn't such an unusual sight to see in larger towns. Puar floated about, trying to locate the Dragon Ball with a mere visual inspection.