Chapter 1: Obamas Appearance

Kurtis wakes up, feeling refreshed. He grabs a drink of watered down iced tea. "YUMMY!" He yells, finishing the drink with a large gulp. "Time to film a video."

Kurtis pulls on a Kurtis town shirt. He sits down in front of the camera, then clicks record. "Welcome to my channel. If your new here, what's up how's it going, and if you're coming back, what's up how's it going? It's really good to see you again, I hope you're doing well. You see what happens when you subscribe, you get an extra greeting." Kurtis proceeds to do his iconic clap. "Folks! Today-" Kurtis gets interrupted by his phone ringing. "Well who could this be?" He picks it up and sees that it's an unknown number. Kurtis answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kurtis, I've called to say I enjoy your videos very much. Your my favorite youtuber."

"Who is this?"

"I think you know me, Kurtis. I really think you do."

"You sound familiar, you sound like- OBAMA?!"

"Ah. I see that you recognize me. Or rather, my iconic voice."

"Is this someone pranking me? I mean, Obama, the former president. Wow."

"This isn't a prank Kurtis. Turn around."

Kurtis obeys. He swivels his head around and sees, OBAMA?!?? Kurtis stands there in pure shock. A million questions raced through his mind.

"How'd you get in here? Why are you here? How do you know me?"

Obama takes a step forward and grabs Kurtis's shoulder.

"I watch your videos Kurtis, you're a very brilliant person. And how I got in here, that's a secret I'll never tell. XOXO, Obama. I came here to offer you a job, working as my media coordinator."

"What!? Working for Obama, that's a dream come true! I can totally work for you. When can I start?"

"Tomorrow. Come over to my place so we can chat about your new career."

Obama hands Kurtis a business card, and on the back it has his address.

"See you tomorrow."

Obama waves then smoke comes out of nowhere. Obama disappears. Kurtis stands with his mouth wide open, shocked and confused.

"Guess I'm going to Obama's tomorrow."