Chapter 7: La Croix Filled Minifridge

Danny walks over to desk Kurtis is working at. He is typing away, not even noticing that Danny is standing besides him.

"Kurtis!" Danny exclaims. This gets his attention, and he turns to the left, seeing his friend looking excited and joyful.

"Oh.. Danny. Hi- hey, uh. I'm sorry, I just feel like we're being watched. This is kind of awkward, ya know?"

Danny looks behind, and sees the guard by the door he just came out of, and two guards by the door, looking as solemn as ever. He looks back at Kurtis, and shrugs. "I mean, I doubt they can hear us."

"No, you don't understand," Kurtis looks down at his keyboard, and back up at Danny, "I'm not talking about the guards. I think there's recording devices practically everywhere. They're in the computers, and we probably have them attached to us or something. I need to speak to you in private, we gotta get out of here. I mean- uh-, never mind."

"Well, anyways. The reason I came over here to talk to you was because I'm going on a mission. To assassinate Trump. And if I never come back, tell my mother I'm sorry. I think I'll make it out alive, but it's a risky thing. And I don't know why Obama chose me to do it, but it's my mission."

Kurtis stands up, and hugs Danny. "I'm gonna try to escape, don't try to stop me. I'm miserable here. I want to be a youtuber again. I need to give my extra-greeting to the citizens of KurtisTown."

Danny pulls back, and nods. Giving a final pat to his friends shoulder, he walks back to the entrance of the secret room, with Obama standing besides the doorway. "I said goodbye to him."

"I know you will miss your friend dearly. But you will see him again. Now, to your bedroom! My wife was in charge of decor, and I think it looks lovely."

Danny followed Obama out of the room, and up to the second level of the house. Danny agreed with Obama in his head, that Michelle decorated the house wonderfully. The hallway was a pale gray, with various pictures framed of the Obama family. Danny began to see Barack as more of a family man, than less of a boss as he passed by the photos.

Barack opened one of the many doors in the hallway. Inside was a large bedroom, with cream white walls, and a sage green accent wall. The bed had soft throw pillows, and the fuzziest blanket Danny had ever felt. And, the star of it all, a mini fridge with all the La Croix Flavors!

"I hope you like that." Obama commented with a smile.

"I love it! Thank you! Now, I need to know, when does my mission start?"

"Well, you need to have a little bit of target practice, so in two weeks we will deploy you for the mission. I will go over the details with you later on. But you need to get a good nights sleep. See you in the morning, Danny."

*IMPORTANT*
I would like to say that I am not the owner of this account! This is my best friends account. I did not write the anime fanfics. My account is lauvelyloafs (if you want to follow me, you can, but i'm not active on there).

Also if you want to you can send this fanfic to Kurtis and Danny, maybe tag them on twitter or send it to them on Insta. It would be amazing if they read this! Sorry for taking long to update, I didn't know people wanted more, but thank you for the support.