Chapter 5: Behind the Locked Door

Out of nowhere, two henchmen dressed in black suits and sunglasses accompanied Obama. They had Danny cornered now. "Grab him." Obama commanded the henchmen. They walked forward, and grabbed Danny by the arms and lifted him off the ground with little effort. "Let me go!" he yelled, flailing his arms and attempting to kick the henchmen. They simply ignored his shouts and gripped his arms even tighter. Obama beckoned the men to follow him.

After walking through a few rooms, they finally arrived at a large, warm lit dining room. Obama opened a door, and the men walked forward. They descended wooden stairs, and reached a concrete floor. Danny looked around. There were about a dozen or more distressed looking men and women, all typing frantically at computers. Two more henchmen were guarding the door, with guns in their holsters. The room was dimly lit, with worn down looking metal tables and chairs. The walls were supported only by wood, and overall it looked like an unfinished basement turned into a office. To the right of the "workspace" was two long metal tables put together. The tables had plates and cups set on them, and Danny assumed that's where the workers ate. He looked around once more and saw Kurtis, already typing away at a computer, tied to a chair by his ankles.

"KURTIS!" Danny yelled. Kurtis glances at him, then turns back and shakes his head. "KURTIS I'LL SAVE YOU!"

Obama laughs. "Silly, silly boy. There is no escaping my clutch. You have proven uncooperative. I will send you to Trump."

"WHAT?? TRUMP??? I WOULD RATHER WORK FOR YOU! PLEASE SPARE ME!"

"No, no, no. You don't understand. You shall be my spy."

"What- I still don't want to be around Trump, that foul foul creature. Just let me have a desk job like Kurtis." Danny pleaded.

Obama looks at the guards holding Danny. Obama nods. The henchmen nod back. Their grip on Dan tenses. They start walking across the bare room. Danny tried to peer over the hulking bodies of the henchmen to look at the computer screens, but he couldn't see anything past them. The henchmen stop in front of a door. The door has several locks and bolts. One of the henchmen takes a key out of his pocket and puts it in a lock. The other man takes another key out of his pocket and puts it in the lock below. They take out several more keys and unlock the rest of the locks.

"Hold him while I open the door, will you?" One of the henchmen says. He walks forward towards the doorknob. Danny is teeming with curiosity as to what's behind the door. Piles of cash? A secret lair? A complex computer system? A torture chamber? Everything seemed to be in slow-motion to Dan. The henchmen's hand was reaching, reaching, grabbing the knob. It was turning, turning, and then he heard a click. It was time to face whatever was behind the door. The man opened it.

"Whoa."

Inside was a black suit in a case. A tiny golden pistol sat beside it in another glass case. The golden pistol shined and sparkled like a diamond. The suit was so crisp and sharp and professional looking. Danny wondered why he was being taken in here. Before he could wonder anymore, he feels a tap on his shoulder. The henchmen guard drops him on his feet. Dan turns around and sees Obama.

"Impressive, I know. You have the wonderful opportunity of getting to wear my special suit and to use my golden pistol."

"Why would I wear this? What are you making me do?" Danny asks.

Obama smiles. "You will be assassinating Trump for me."