Part 6: The Man for the Job

"ASSASSINATING -WHAT?!" Danny cried out.

Obama chortles. "Yes, yes. Assassinating the cheeto man. From the start I knew I would have a special job for you, Danny boy." 

Danny held his head in his hands. He paced the room, finally coming to a stop in front of Barack. "You can't be serious."

"I am stone cold serious. You were made for this. You've got this wit and charm, and loyalty to Kurtis. You know when something is going to go wrong. You go with your gut. I admire you so much Dan, I know you are the man for the job."

Barack Obama walks over to the glass case holding the suit. He presses his fingerprint to a screen next to the case, and a glass door opens.

"Come on over and try this suit. I want to make sure it fits exactly as needed."

Obama and the henchmen step out of the room to let Danny change.

"Come in."

Barack walks in. He whispers something to the henchmen, and they leave the room.

"Does it fit?" Obama asks.

"Yes. Perfectly. How- how did you know what size to make the suit?"

"I know everything about you. I have watched your vines and your videos, every one of them." Obama beams at Danny.

"And it's not too hard to find everything on the internet." Barack winks.

He walks over to the other glass case with the golden gun. He unlocks the case with his fingerprint. Pulling a latex glove from his pocket, he puts it on his right hand and removes the gun from its home. Obama holds it up to the light, admiring the sparkling surface. He turns around and hands it to Danny.

"Perfectly perfect, untouched, preserved. The golden gun. My prized possession, now yours. Take care of it. I'll get you a briefcase to put it in." Barack turns back around and gets out a black case from behind the glass stand. He hands it to Danny. Dan slips the gun into the case, and clicks it shut.

"We will of course do some target practice. Your a talented young man, but your only a youtuber. I am not expecting you to have perfect aim. But the day has come to an end, and you need rest. I will lead you to a bedroom."

Obama and Danny walk out the room. But Danny hesitates. "I want to see Kurtis."

"I will let you talk to him. You have been good today."

Danny walks out the room and sees Kurtis working. He can't wait to talk to him.