Chapter 4: Top Secret

Inside the "TOP SECRET" file, Danny finds a list on names in bold red ink, crossed out. He finds Kurtis's name at the end of the long list, the only name without a line through it. The next pages in the file have information on the people on the list, their age, address, gender, past jobs, and more personal information like social security numbers. Danny takes out the very last page in the file. It has all of Kurtis's information.
"What is Obama doing with all this information?" Danny asks himself.

He attempts to put everything back the way it was when he found it. Danny places the file back on the desk, and creeps back to the door. But as he reaches for the doorknob, the door swings open to reveal Obama standing behind it. Danny jumps back in surprise.

"What are you doing in my office, Mr.Gonzalez?" Obama asks, his arms crossed.

Danny hesitates to answer. "I- I got lost in your house."

Obama gives a look of skepticism. "I know what you did Danny, I know what you've seen. You leave me no choice but to explain." Obama sighs, and goes on with his explanation. "I recruit people with the promise of a job. They all accept it of course, they're working for Obama after all. I hold them captive in my house. They work for me day and night, making sure I become the most successful politician in the world. I shall conquer the Earth one day."

Danny takes this all in. "Obama, why'd you choose Kurtis to be recruited?"

"I genuinely like his videos. I think he would be very productive." Obama says.

"I knew something was fishy all along. A commentary youtuber- randomly recruited by a former president, it's just all so obvious that your up to something. Too bad people are easily blinded by your fame." Danny replies, shaking his head.

Obama goes to speak, but before he can Danny dashed out the office door.

"HEY, COME BACK HERE!" Obama yells, chasing Danny. Danny runs down the hallway, finally stopping at the grand entrance. "KURTIS!" he yells.
Kurtis doesn't respond back. Obama is rushing down the stairs. Danny runs into the living room, and then into a large, lavish bathroom. He locks the door. Danny sits down, and breathes heavily from exhaustion. He hears Obama's footsteps outside the door.

"I know you're in there. It's too late anyways. I've already captured Kurtis. And I'll capture you too."