"Choices"

But until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise. ~ Stephen R. Covey

Chapter 15: Choices
October 13th
Monday

You bring the sun to my yard and
The rain to my garden, the milk to my carton
To see the horizon, looking in your eyes and
Man, I'm just being honest
You put the count to my steps
Stance to my heart 'cause it beats through my chest
For you, for you

Jai'Yannas Pov:

I sighed, thumbing through thousands of dollars. While the rest of my team were scattered amongst the warehouse, training for a night we will all never forget.

I notified Jaylen of my recent run in with Jr

This is going to end ugly.

Nobody wins when the family feuds.

I polished my pistol. I told myself repeatedly I'd never use it on my own blood but, I am being forced to infiltrate and conquer. This has been along time coming and he knows this.

"Don? The GodFather wants to send two more teams with you." Mr.Wallace tried informing me and my team but they were more unhappy about it then me.

"We don't need help. We got this figured out."Wesley put on a bullet proof vest and his gun.

"Yea, I don't think we need anyone else in on this. Especially with Kane running rapid." Paris seconded.

"Adam and I are best shooters in our division." Roman pulled Adam in close. "We're a 5 man team."

"Your going underground. This is nothing like before so I "asked" for security." Mr. Wallace growled making even me jump. "I know your the Don and this is your empire but, as your sole advisor it is my job to make sure your ALIVE. I cant have any slip ups from anyone or today we may lose a man in war. I hate to say this but hug one another it may be your last." He walked away casually.

I took and even deeper breath.

"With that being said. Eyes on each other at all times. I'm not leaving a man behind today so be it if you die tonight let it be in my arms at the finish line and nothing before. You're my team, my family and my FAITH. I have FAITH YALL SO LETS GO GET THIS SON OF BITCH! I'm ready for this shit to be over, I'm not running around in the city we run and I ain't getting chased in it either. If anybody see's Jr you have permission to shoot to kill— I don't hold a pledges with a man with no integrity. That is my order, my next is to assume the target and to proceed with the mission no matter my status...."