* Pour Me a Glass *

* by the end of the night y/n felt utterly drained. she, unlike most conventional introverts, doesn't mind socializing and does it often, but the effects leave them tired and moody. they were currently in the back of a limo with jirou, arms intertwined as y/n leaned most of her weight on to their significant other.

one of the straps on y/n's dress fell and jirou moved her free arm to fix it as y/n groaned, "trying to undress me, eh?" y/n slurred out like a drunk old man.

"i was fixing your strap, babe." jirou replied, after spending all day out doing hero work, babysitting a moody y/n was at the bottom of the list of things jirou wanted to do.

"mmhmm, keep telling yourself that, doll face." y/n said, her free hand reaching up and patting one of jirou's cheeks.

"y/n." jirou groaned softly, shaking her head.

y/n hummed, "getting hot and heavy all ready? we aren't even close to home yet." the small giggles that escaped y/n's mouth made jirou's heart flip.

y/n started peppering her face in butterfly kisses and jirou held onto one of her arms. "y/n the driv-" just as jirou was going to mention the driver, the small window connecting the front and back of the limo was rolled up.

jirou watched the window close and so did y/n out of the corner of her eyes. "heh, he gets it." she chuckled seductively in jirou's ear as she nibbled lightly on the flesh.

*

the next morning jirou woke up and felt sore. for how tired y/n was the night before she was really energised when they got home. jirou sighed, she was happy that the night before she had took a day off from her hero work, deciding to leave her sidekicks in charge rather than go into work sore.

"hmm." y/n shifted in the bed and jirou looked over to her sleeping beauty.

y/n's face rested gently on their arm, her other arm wrapped around jirou's waist. jirou gazed at y/n, studying her soon-to-be spouses features. jirou turned onto her side, letting one of her hands caress y/n's cheek.

"good morning, darling." jirou said softly, pecking y/n's lips gently with her own.

"good morning to you to, lovely." y/n's raspy morning voice said. her eyes opened slowly to meet with jirou's onyx colored eyes.

"it's almost 10:00, sunny's gonna be here soon." jirou said, her hand running through y/n's hair.

"she always comes and ruins my fun." y/n said, adding a groan to the end of her sentence for extra emphasis.

"i'm gonna hop in the shower, you should look at least a little more presentable." jirou said as she sat up and got out of bed.

"why must you leave so soon, my love?" y/n cried out as jirou left for the en-suite, chuckling as she did.

y/n sighed to herself before quickly swinging their body out of bed. they walked over to the closet door and opened it, walking in they beelined straight for their robes.

y/n looked over the open space in the closet and ran her fingers over a couple robes. "how about, you!" y/n happily grabbed a silk robe. the robe was yellow and had a beautifully drawn cheetah on the back, it looked like watercolor had been the inspired look and y/n respected that. she undressed {if you prefer to sleep with clothes on} /slid the loose garment on her body {if you rather sleep naked}.

she then went and pranced into the kitchen looking around for something to eat.

"if you're looking for food, i already picked you up some." sunny, the assistant of anyone's dream said as she entered the penthouse. she sat a bag of takeout food on the island counter, "i also made sure to get jirou some if she hasn't already ate." sunny said, her plain face looking up to y/n.

"aww thank you thank you!" y/n cooed happily, as she sat down on the counter to dig in.

sunny sighed. "last night went great, we made a profit of 3 million yen and i've gotten five phone calls about commission work." she took out her phone and read off it. "the owners of the venue were pleased with the outcome and offered to host another event, say no as always?" she asked looking up at y/n.

"yep!" y/n said with a mouth full of food.

"got it. and about the commission work?" sunny asked, typing away on her phone.

"humm, photography or-"

"four photography and one sculpture." sunny filled in.

"oooh, a sculpture? sure." y/n said, taking a bite out of a breakfast sandwich.

"no to the rest i'm guessing?"

"yep!" y/n had already finished their food and was now tossing the plastic bag from one hand to the other.

"i'll talk to them directly and figure out what they want, you don't have anything else for today." sunny said, looking up from her phone to see her employer acting like a child. "did you not brush your hair?" sunny asked, a disgusted look on her face.

"nope! oh, and while you're here can you bring out the wine rack? i'm in the mood for some white wine." y/n said before continuing, "and can you run out to the store today? i ran out of cereal in my studio."

"first, brush your hair, it's tangled around your horns. then, make a list of what you want from the store." sunny said as she walked away, mumbling that she'll get the wine.

"aye aye!" y/n shouted, rushing to her and jirou's bedroom. they looked at herself in a mirror in the closet, carefully untangling her h/c hair from around their curvy horns.

"y/n, can you bring me a shirt?" jirou called from the en-suite. y/n's ears perked at the sound of jirou's voice and she quickly found an old black band t-shirt for her lover.

"here ya go!" y/n said, opening the door to the bathroom and handing the shirt to jirou who was now out of the shower.

"thanks babe." jirou said, slipping into the shirt quickly and giving y/n a peck on the cheek, "love ya." she said, before walking away and into the kitchen.

"sunny got you food!" y/n called and she heard jirou say thank you to sunny making y/n rush to find a lone sticky note. she read over the sticky note that had a list of grocery items written on it in sloppy hand writing.

"y/n? are you done?" sunny said, creeping into the room.

"yes! yes i am!" y/n said holding out the sticky note. they looked at sunny and scoffed.

sunny is a pale girl, her pitch black hair only making her seem paler. sunny looked at her and said, "what?" shaking her head oh so slightly. similar to y/n sunny had a mutant quirk that gave her horns, but sunny lucked out and got two small deer antlers while y/n has two quite large ram like horns.

"you need something else to wear." y/n said, grabbing the glass of wine sunny had been holding and walking over to the closet. in the closet they pulled out a see through long sleeve shirt and some other black and white clothes. "change into this so you look less like a depressed nanny."

"that's basically what i am." *

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)