* fishing *

* "they want a fish tank made from the tv or whatever that thing is." the professional voice of sunny said from over the phone.

y/n was currently in her studio, laying on the large island counter space. she looked over to the old-fashion looking computer and twisted around to lay on her stomach, "i can see it." y/n said, letting her creative juices fill their senses.

"well that's good because they want it done by-" y/n hung up as sunny was talking, she was blinded by creativity and started working.

they worked for about forty minutes before they deemed the project done. she had found some random fish tank decorations in her cabinets full of all kinds of things she would use for photography. they stepped back from the now water filled computer. "i got everything checked off the list, plants, some rocks for the ground, the filter thingy or whatever." y/n did the final check before calling sunny.

"it's finished." was all she said before hanging up and walking out of the studio.

"jirou, can we go to the pet store?" y/n called out as she wondered around the large penthouse.

"did you take your medicine?" was all they got as a reply making her groan.

"jirou!" they said in a distressed tone.

"fine, what do you wanna get?" jirou said, coming out from behind a corner.

"ahh, there you are!" y/n said jumping over to her wife-to-be and giving her a kiss on the lips. "i have this project that i just finished and i want to get a fish for it."

jirou looked at y/n with a judging expression, "what did you make?"

"a fish tank obviously, silly!" y/n said, playfully slapping jirou's chest.

"fine, let's go. but when we get there no getting distracted by other pets." jirou said and y/n nodded with a cheeky look on their face. "we're gonna end up leaving with something we don't need." jirou mental sighed, watching as her fiancee went to change out of one of her many robes.

when y/n came back it jirou's breath caught in her throat. "y/n!? you can't just come out here dressed like that and not warn me!" jirou chanted, her eyes darting around the room and her hands tightening on her leather jacket.

while jirou was wearing a nice and calm outfit that represented her personality well, y/n was wearing a flashy and extra ensemble that matched her very, very well.

black and silver covered y/n's body as she proudly stepped out of the bedroom. "ya ready or..?" y/n said, winking at their lover and strutting off.

jirou sighed, telling herself that y/n would be the death of her as she followed after the love of her life.

"y/n we're literally just going to the pet store." jirou said, not necessarily complaining just stating the obvious.

"i know but you should be aware that i, y/n, soon to be jirou y/n, am quite the extravagant person." y/n said, making a large gesture with her arms. "i shall dress like a queen wherever i go."

her appearance definitely caught some attention, not to mention jirou was with her. jirou, as in one of the many new heroes who are in the running for the top ten spots.

neither of them really cared though, jirou was helping people and that's all that mattered, a simple title as one of the top ten wasn't necessary for the job, though it would be nice. while jirou was hounded by fans y/n was looking at the fish.

she ended up buying a couple small thin fish who she deemed fabulous enough for the fish tank. y/n also got one that jirou said looked chill.

anyway, when they got back to the penthouse y/n allowed the fish to swim around in their new home. then, she decided to go take a shower.

normally she would undress in the bathroom then get in the shower but teasing jirou sounded like fun.

jirou was just chilling, in her own little world listening to music as she typed something on her phone. she saw y/n walk in the living space and she also saw the wicked look in her eyes.

a smug grin on her face as she just stood there by the couch. jirou was gonna ask if she needed anything due to her growing suspicion, but she held her mouth closed as y/n slowly took her own top off.

"y/n, what are you doing!?" jirou asked, gesturing you the large windows in the room.

"i'm getting ready to take a shower." y/n said, not a single speck of innocence in their eyes.

jirou sighed and y/n continued to take her clothes off. the whole time jirou's face was beet red as she explained that anyone with their house keys could walk in and see her.

y/n just blissfully pranced around, saying something along the lines of, "i'm getting kind of hungry, maybe i should hold off on the shower."

for the rest of the night jirou tried wrapping her lover in blankets but y/n insisted that she was pretty toasty. the night ended with the two asleep on the couch with some random tv show playing on their flat screen.

y/n was still naked.*

UwU 💞💓💕❤💖💓💞♩✧♪●♩○♬☆💖💗❤💗❤❤💗💗💟💗💝💗💖*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  💖💖💝💗❤✧・゚: *✧・゚:*