* flash me *

* y/n soon-to-be jirou was more or less bringing in bank. her career started at a young age and she gained traction quickly.

and if they ever did stop bringing in cash her parents were fucking loaded.

not that that didn't stop y/n from worrying about money, feeling like jirou may feel upset about how her lover is practically handed cash.

but of course, jirou loves working hard and doesn't mind having to build up her savings through hard physical work. not that y/n wasn't physically working. and unlike y/n, jirou's parents aren't loaded.

they came from two different worlds. y/n only had to care about due dates and separating herself from what her parents do *chough chough porn chough chough* not that they really ever cared about due dates, y/n works when y/n wants and their customers deal with it. no refunds for brilliance takes time.

jirou had to worry about how she was going to pay for school but after she met y/n money wasn't much of a worry.

y/n practically threw money at everyone who spoke the word. one time uraraka said her parents never had much money when she was a kid and y/n said, and i quote, "i could have payed for anything you guys needed. oh my fuck, i could have been like your family's collective sugar momma or something!" truly a child at heart.

but honestly, y/n is a good person. if they weren't, jirou wouldn't have started a relationship with her.

"ky, baby, do you think we could rehabilitate a bear?" they asked, getting a confused look from their fiancé.

"for one, we don't have a yard, it wouldn't be responsible of us to keep a bear here. two, what the fuck?" jirou said, chuckling as y/n groaned.

"you know how people get baby fever? i think i have bear fever." she said, sighing as she leaned further into the couch, "national geographic and their stupid documentaries got me wanting a bear to raise then release."

"something is wrong with you." jirou said, looking over to the other who nodded. feeling like y/n might actually agree, jirou leaned over and kissed her cheek, telling them she loves her before getting up.

"i should start getting ready soon." she said, stretching as y/n smirked.

"are you gonna take a shower?" they asked, getting nod from jirou who seemed somewhat confused, "strip then." the demand came out like butter on toast, smooth and natural unlike the blood red color jirou's face turned.

"not here! again, windows, we have a wall of windows!" jirou said, one hand gesturing over to said wall in the penthouse. y/n, of course, rolled their eyes and sighed.

"guess i'll just have to join you," she said, eyes flashing up to catch jirou's before they smirked and dashed out the room and to the bathroom. it took jirou half a second to realize she was just challenged to a race before she started to run as well.

the mad dash didn't last long, the penthouse is only so big before it can't fit on a skyscraper.

"i won!" y/n cheered, like an absolute child.

"yes you did, love," jirou said, wrapping her arms around her lover before swinging them around, "now, don't mind me as i get ready." the door was shut on y/n's face. as jirou held a smug smile, happy to get back at her partner, y/n whined before flopping backwards on their bed.

"that was so rude!" y/n called, hearing her girlfriend laugh. they smiled, happy to hear the other laugh.

a sudden ringing from their phone made y/n sit up, seeing sunny was calling her they picked up and greeted the assistant.

"y/n, i swear," she started, getting y/n to giggle lightly which only made sunny sigh. "you understand you missed an entire meeting, right?" sunny asked, y/n froze then remembered that if she hadn't told jirou about it that it probably didn't matter.

"what was it about?" they asked, not that interested.

"the new line? your whole fire thing? did you already forget?" sunny asked, though she knew the answer.

"listen, you always brief me for meetings the day they're set and after i'll tell jirou about it if i seem them important. jirou remembers everything because she's a queen so if i didn't tell her than it doesn't matter." y/n summed up, getting another sigh from their assistant.

"the line was accepted, as you probably assumed. we can start making the outfits as soon as you'd like and they'll be shown at the fashion show in london on the fifth of april. we have about five months to get five outfits total ready by then." y/n shrugged as sunny went on to name models that would be there and other designers, some photographers and the place where the show would be.

"i'm sending over the team of in training designers tomorrow so be ready. i'll get there at 9:00 they'll be there late 9:00, got it?" she continued, it all went in one ear out the other.

"yep!" that was a lie and sunny knew it.

"ok, have a nice day and don't do anything stupid, please." that was the last thing sunny said before hanging up.

y/n stretched on the bed, mind mulling over the flight over to london wondering and hoping jirou would be able to come. that reminded her of something,

by the time they leave for the show, y/n will be an official jirou.

it will be their first show as jirou y/n and jirou kyouka.

that, brought a smile to her face.

*
a/n: officially halfway done