* daddy big bucks *

*the little get together was going great. everyone was more than happy to be together and to have time to just talk. the heroes of the group were having a blissful time, not having to worry about work.

bakugo was quiet, jirou's dad was serving him food telling the male to eat up after kirishima said something about the blonde skipping a meal.

"you guys have games?" kaminari shrieked, nearly head deep in a cupboard.

"yeah, sunny got engaged awhile back and y/n demanded to play the poor guy in a few games." jurou said, glancing over to sunny who nodded.

"he's scared of y/n now, he challenged them to monopoly and failed miserably." she said, "he had a business major in college and is currently a ceo to a large company, he was pretty wrecked after that."

"he said he'd beat me than sold me the railroad like an idiot, i'm surprised his business hasn't gone bankrupt just like he did." y/n said, laughing at their own joke while mina joined kaminari at the cupboard.

"oh my god, you guys have twister!" she said, reaching in and grabbing the game, "we have to play." she was already getting the plastic mat out while kaminari played with the round disc with the spinner on it.

y/n agreed, hand grabbing onto jirou's and dragged her along to help set up. kirishima watched, betting that mina would win.

"mina's gonna win, she's the most flexible and probably the strongest out of 'em." bakugo said, sero sending him a side eye.

"she's the strongest in the room man, not just out of them." he said, getting an offended look from the blonde.

"the fuck did you just say?" he barked, the question rhetorical.

jirou's dad patted his shoulders, telling bakugo he should go play to prove his friend wrong. this worked perfectly, sero giving the older male a thumbs up for his help in getting bakugo to play.

the first game was with mina, y/n, jirou, and bakugo, kaminari was forced to be the spinner and the announcer of who has to touch what color with what. jirou 'accidentally' fell after the second round, the other three got to the fifth round before y/n started to wobble and eventually took bakugo down with them.

mina won by default but didn't take the win, and after midoriya said uraraka was incredibly good at the game she ended up challenging the other girl.

after the first game the jirou parents left, telling the group of young adults to play nice as they left. this of course went ignored as the group got progressively more competitive.

bakugo hates loosing, kirishima and him were playing uno at the dinner table with a couple others and once everyone found out that the blonde is comically bad at the game they all teased him and kept getting him to play again. mina nearly won the second game of twister, she joked about falling in love with uraraka after she beat her then continued to keep playing the game just to see how far she could go.

y/n joked that the whole 'being in love with uraraka' thing wasn't a joke after the two girls started flirting. they both laughed at the start of the flirting but when the clock hit 5:00 they ended up leaving together.

a couple other friends left before and after, all thanking jirou and y/n for hosting and also talking about their upcoming wedding.

jirou and bakugo were talking at the table while kaminari, sero, y/n, kirishima, and tokoyami were playing clue. the game was going smooth but about four minutes in and y/n was starting to get squirrelly.

"i do suspect, it was mrs. peacock in the kitchen with a glock! she tied her victim like a thanksgiving turkey!" she said, pointing at sero who was playing as mrs. peacock.

"i didn't do it! i tried to tell ya it was scarlet!" he said, in a horrible jersey accent.

kirishima scoffed, "it's mrs. scarlet to you."

"i don't know guys, the pasty maid is kinda sus." kaminari said, glancing at tokoyami who appeared to be extremely confused.

"this isn't a roleplay game, why are you guys acting like this?" he asked, getting a collective gasp out of the whole table.

"i agree with mustard over there, white is sus." y/n said, switching out the blue pawn for the white one making tokoyami sigh.

"i just got to the study." he mumbled, head now resting in his hands.

"you got your own card, or what?" sero said, nudging the bird man. he shook his head, getting a whistle from sero, "yikes, up to you mrs. scarlet and mustard."

kaminari looked at his cards for longer than he needed to, grabbing one and moving to slide it to y/n but stopped halfway. "wait, you switched out blue for white?" he asked, getting a groan from sero.

y/n smirked and nodded, picking up their list and crossing off the column after peacock's name. kirishima sighed, reaching forward and passing the small card sized yellow folder over to y/n.

they took it, raising and eyebrow before glaring at kaminari. they laid out the cards, showing the kitchen, the revolver, and mrs. peacock.

"sometimes, i genuinely do question your intelligence, dude." sero said, watching as kaminari looked down at his mrs. white card in confusion.

"i swear it was the peacock card."*