03

Narae's pov

Narae's pov

I was shocked. I don't know why but I can't move a single muscle. I mean, I almost got kidnapped or raped by those guys.

I sat there on the verge of tears. I saw the guy who saved me but can't really see his face since he was wearing a cap.

"You shouldn't be outside this late" was all he said before walking away.

I continued walking to the mansion and ring the bell once I got there.

??? Pov

"Hyung, what's that called again?"  "Aishh, that's–" I was about to answer when someone rang the bell at the door.

They looked at each other, wondering who came to their place especially this late.

"I'll go check it"

All of us sat there, watching the tv. "Aish, just confess will you?! "
" Easy Chenle, let them have their moment" Lmao he's so into this drama.

" Jaehyun! Someone's looking for you!"
Taeyong shouted from the front door. Me?

I walked to the door and open it wider to see who it was. And guess what

"Jae!!" Omg this girl is strong.

"Narae? ITS YOU??????" A smile on my face crept up.

I bent a little and looked on her face.

Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. She cried?

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? You miss me that much huh?" But she didn't reply. "Come, let's go inside".

She was still hugging me and me being a good brother hugged her back, comforting her.

The boys looked at us, sending signals on me. I told them to shut up and brought her somewhere more private.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sniffling and wiping her tears, she looked up on me and told me what had happened.

"2 men pulled me and the other one holding me. They almost kidnapped me, I know I used to fight back when someone's messing with me but their grip on me was really tight" She managed to let out despite her still sobbing.

Those assholes, I looked at her arms and saw marks. How dare them hurt my sister.

Narae's pov

I hugged Jaehyun tightly. This is not how I imagine it to be.

Jaehyun was angry. Very angry, I look at his eyes and u can see rage.

"Hey, its okay, I'm safe now" I reassured him. I calmed down, wiped my tears with my sweater paw and smiled.

" SURPRISE BITCH! I'M LIVING WITH YOU!" He slapped my arm and said "Watch your language missy, there are kids here!"