05

It's almost dark outside. The boys aren't back yet.

jaehyun 🥶

where you at?
delivered

Sigh, he's not replying..

*6.30pm*

Me and the girls were watching Twilight Breaking Saga: Part 2. Damn, I wish I could be Bella. She's so lucky to have Edward by her side, protecting her and his family. But Jacob is hot too, like, damn those muscles be looking hot.

We were halfway done when the door bell rings.

"I'll go get it" Wendy checked the door and called me

"Narae! The boys are here!" Oh now they remembered me.

I went to the door and saw my brother in front. I furrowed my eyebrows and pretended like I'm about to cry.

"Oh shit, hey, hey, don't cry" Then he hugs me, wow, it works.

"Chill bro, I'm not crying", He pulled away from the hug and looked at me

"Aish you rascal, I thought you were about to cry".

I bid my goodbye to the girls and went inside the van.

"Sorry Narae, something came up and we had to handle it" Taeyong apologized to me.

I told him that it's okay. I mean, they're busy handling work and I can't be mad at them.

 I mean, they're busy handling work and I can't be mad at them

Night has fallen. Everyone was in the living room, watching movie after their hard work today.

I was standing on the balcony, staring at the shining stars. I checked the time

7.41pm

"hm, it's still early"

I jogged downstairs and asked Jaehyun if I can go to the convenient store down the road.

"And you're going alone?"

"Well, I can bring Johnny with me"

"Fine, if anything happens, just call me, alright?"

"Okayy".

bff johnny

Hey

What

Can you come with me?

Where to?

The convenient store down the road
please🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Fine
Wait for me
and dont use that emoji it looks awful

Okay

Sigh.. Why am I like this.. I want to move on, I really do.. it's just, I can't