14

Narae's pov

"Up! Down! Kick! That's right! One more time," Yeji's voice echoed through the gym as she trained me. After few punches, we took a rest for a bit.

"You've improved a lot unnie," she said, drinking her water

" *Chuckles* Thanks,"

"Where are the others? " I asked cause this gym usually filled with their shouting.

"They're watching tv I guess" we talked for a bit and continue training.

12.05pm

I've finished the trainings for today and played some games with the girls. I called Jaehyun to pick me up and went back home.

(In the car)

"Have you found anything about the girl? Or the note?" I asked.

He shook his head and sighed afterwards.

"We can't find any clue about this person. We can't even track her,"

"It's okay, we will one day" I said, making sure that we will find the truth why they sent the threat note.

We talked and joke around the entire ride and arrived. We went in and I saw luggages at the front door.

"They're going already?" I asked Jaehyun. I didn't get to spend much time with WayV today..

"We're sending them after lunch. Some of us are going, we can't leave the house empty" I nodded.

I saw Winwin going to his room and I went upstairs, saying my goodbye to him. I knocked on his door and he let me in.

"Oh, Narae? Why? You need anything?" He looked at me. his passport and wallet on his hand.

I walked up to him and hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you" he hugged me back,

" *Chuckles* Me too. Now I'm not going to be seeing your sassy attitude anymore,"

I slapped his arm and glared at him. "Yah, don't say like we're not going to meet again,"

" *chuckles* Okay"

And I hugged him again, I'm going to miss him a lot. He's been there when I needed advice, he's literally my best friend. Johnny's my best friend too though. Both of them are my ultimate friends.

"Lunch!" Taeyong shouted from downstairs.

Both of us went to the dining room and ate. As we were eating, I asked Ten as he was sitting on my right.

"How long are you staying in China?"
"3 months". That's pretty long.

After lunch, all of us gathered in the living room and exchanged goodbyes to them.

I tugged Taeyong's sleeve and whispered to him

"Can I tag along with you guys?"  he looked at me and I flashed my puppy eyes at him.

" *Sighs* fine.." ha. No one can resist it.

After all that goodbyes, we went to the airport. We blasted the music and sang along. In a blink of an eye, we've arrived. All of us got off and helped with the luggages.

And of course, the girls are attracted to the boys.

"Oh my, isn't that nct?! richest also the youngest business holders?"

a little explanation, they're mafia in their mafia world but in real world, they're also well-known as a technology business holder. their business is pretty big and very successful. which explains why they're millionaires. thats it, hope you get my point. moving on.

"I wonder if they're single,"
"Am I dreaming? Slap me".

I looked at the boys and they just ignored them, as if this was a normal thing. And in this type of occasion, of course there would be someone that wt try to flirt. And that someone just shove me aside.

"What the, excuse me! I'm sorry to say this but that's rude to shove people like what you just did to me," that girl rolled her eyes and hold Mark's wrist. Hahaha good luck.

"Oppa, you're so handsome, can I have your number? " She blinked her eyes, acting cute, ew.

"Uhm..I'm sorry, but you're not my type". HA.

"What? Why would you say that? We would make the cutest couple ever," this is fun.

Mark looked at me and widened his eyes, needing my help. I shook my head, laughing at him.

"I'll treat you pizza,"  welp, can't say no to food.

I walked up to them and stood in between them,

"Can't you see he's not interested in you? " I said to her, and this girl is not giving up.

"Who are you? Don't interrupt us", oh ho,

"I'm his–" and Mark decided to cut me off.

"She's my girlfriend" whaatt..

I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

He looked down at me, smiling awkwardly, signalling to play along.

"A-ah, yes, I'm his girlfriend" I glared at her, then she furrowed her brows, looking confused.

" *Scoffs* This? Is your girlfriend? She looked like a living potato sack". Did this woman just– ohohoh my blood is boiling.

"That's it" I was about to pull her hair, but lucky her I was held back.

"Woa, calm down, we're in public" Mark said,looking around.

"Fuck off, before I chop your fingers and feed the birds with it," she somewhat looked terrified and walked away.

I looked down at my waist and his arms were still there.

"Uhm, you can let g-go now" he realized and let go.
"oh, sorry, let's go inside,the others are already in" I nodded and both of us went in.

We walked to the private waiting room cause they booked it. As we went in, their eyes were on us.

And this, where the teasing gonna start.

"Ooooh, where did you go? You were gone for about 10 minutes,"

"Shut up Yuta, you want me to chop your fingers too? And feed it to the birds? "

"Woaw okay, chill, no need to get aggressive"

"Too? What do you mean? " I told them what happened and took a sit next to Ten.

"If I were you, I would just pull her hair and tied it on a pole" Haechan said, well I was about to do that though.

"What plane are you on?"

"Plane? No hoho, we're going on a private jet," Ah, right, rich people can relate. 

Few minutes have passed, WayV were getting ready to leave, we hugged them, saying goodbyes again,

"Take care Narae, don't hurt yourself, I'm not there with you this time," Winwin said when we were hugging.

"You too"

"Johnny, you're going to be alone now, keep her away from crazy things," he said and Johnny gave him thumbs up. Am I that crazy?

It felt like sending them to a war. Now I won't be seeing them for 3 months. They got in the plane and off to China.

"lets go home homies"