29

"It's spy time baby"

"Who are you babying to?"

"Chill Mark, that's our slogan, no need to get jealous"

I chuckled at his jealous behavior. He rubbed his nape, looking down feeling awkward.

" *Chuckles* you're cute when you're jealous. Alright, I'll see you later"

"Okay" he patted my head and I stepped out the elevator with Haechan and Jisung. He waved his hand before the door was closing.

"Seeing the both of you being lovey-dovey make me want to puke"

"You'll get it when you got yourself a lover"

"Noona, don't you know Haechan hyung have a crush on mphh-"

Haechan covered his mouth before Jisung can say the name

"What? A crush? This guy? *Points at Haechan* Yo who is the lucky person huh?"

"Aish it's nothing! I don't have a crush on anyone!"

"Yeah right"

They opened the door of the room and turned on the lights.

"Will it be easy?"

"You'll see, noona"

"Well okay, what are we gonna do?"

"Well, we'll learn the steps, but after few days, we'll be doing a practical"

"Wow okay"

"Alright, let's start"

They taught me things that I should and shouldn't do when spying someone. It was pretty easy that I kinda like theirs more than the others.

Few hours later, we ended it and went to the cafeteria.

"You're pretty good Narae, you're a fast learner"

"Well thank you *smiles* " We ordered the drink and waited.

"Noona, what do you have after this?"

"Hmm, I'm having training with Jaemin's"

"Ah okay"

We went up and I entered Jaemin's office and there was Chenle too in the room

"Here are drinks for you"

"Wah~ thank you noona"

"You got us drinks? Cool" they drink for a bit and proceeded with my training, going to the shooting range.

"We'll go with handguns first" Jaemin said as he passed me the gun.

He gave me 30 seconds to take down 15 targets and I've never moved this fast. The targets were made of boards and there were lights on top of it. It changes from red to green when the bullet passes through it.

"Aaaand stop! Wow~ 20 seconds huh, not bad Narae"

"Good job noona!"

" *Pants* Thanks"

"And now, one minute, shoot 30 targets. Starts now!"

"What?! Yah!" I quickly shot the targets, moving here and there. I shot the last one and fall on the floor, panting hard.

"Wow, you got the moves there~"

"Is there another round?"

"Well, let's just rest for a bit and then we'll continue"

As I was drinking my water, I looked at them and they were avoiding something.

"What?"

"O-oh.. n-nothing"

"You sure?"

"U-uhm, it's wrong for me to say this but damn, those abs tho" I looked down and realized I was wearing my sportswear that revealed my abs.

"Well, I took off my casual clothes before we started cause you know, this girl is not going to run here and there, ruining her own clothes"

"Yeah okay, if you need abs workout, you can come to me or Jeno, or even Jaehyun and Johnny, we're the J Squad with chocolate bars"

"Hyung, you can stop talking about that, you're just flexing"

"And you flexing your expensive things is okay?! "

"Well.. " I laughed at their behavior and we continued.

One hour later, I went to the gym where Yuta and Jeno were waiting.

"How was your training with Jaemin and Chenle?"

"Pretty tiring but meh, I'm used to it"

"Well that's good"

"So, what are we gonna do?"

"We'll see how you fight first"

"Ah okay,"

Yuta got in place and Jeno counted from one to three. I dodged his punch and kick before kicking his leg and climb to his neck, locking his head with my legs

"Yah yah!"
"Okay stop!" Jeno whistled. Both of us got up and Yuta was panting

"God you're quite strong" I chuckled and patted his shoulder

"The next time you mess with me, I'll tangle you like that" he rolled his eyes. We continued training but this time using the equipments.

Two hours after that, all my trainings ended and I changed my clothes. I was too lazy to go to the cafeteria so I just made myself a drink in the office pantry.

As I was making it, someone entered and stood next to me, making a drink too. He took a glance at me and cleared his throat

"I've never seen you before, you a newbie?"

"Uhm, kinda..?"

"Oh.."

Well, this is a bit awkward. He scooted a little closer and I took one step away without him noticing

"Oh right, I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Minjun" he said, reaching out his hand

"U-uhm, I'm Na-" someone cleared his throat so I turned around and widened my eyes. He looked at Minjun then back to me

"Seems like you're busy"

"W-what? O-oh, no, I was-" before I could finish my sentence, he walked away.

I washed the mug and put it back on the shelf. I was about to go after him but this Minjun guy stopped me by holding my wrist

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry I gotta go, nice talking to you" I left him there and went after Mark.

Mark's pov

"Mark, can you give this to Yuta?"
"Okay" I went to his office and handed him the file.

"Where's Narae?"

"I think she went to the pantry"

"Oh okay"

I walked to the pantry and was about to surprise her when I heard a guy's voice.

I looked at them from the door frame and this guy tried to hit on her
"I'm Minjun"
"Na-"

I cleared my throat before she can shake the guy's hand. She turned around and was surprised at my sudden presence.

"Seems like you're busy"

"W-what? O-oh, no, I was-"

I left the pantry and went to my office.

"Wait, why am I acting like this? Ugh Mark, you need to control your jealousy" I rubbed my face in frustration,

"Ugh Maaarkk.. she was just introducing herself, you're jealous just because of that?!"