32

"My vision is so good not like yours"
"Did you just mock me?"
" *Chuckles* Sorry"

We were currently in a building where the target is. I was put in Haechan's team so we're searching for the target.

"I found him, next to the window with dark blue jacket" Jisung said through the in-ear.

I nodded my head to Haechan and walked to the direction. We walked pass by the table and he pretended to fall.

"Oh my god Dongsookie, you need to watch where you're going" the man looked at us

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes" Haechan stood up and placed the hearing device under the table without anyone noticing.

"Sorry for interrupting" we walked away and sat two tables away from them.

"Where did you get that name?"

"What? Dongsookie? I don't know, it just popped up in my mind"

We focused on the mission and listened to what the man was saying.

"Listen, I already have what you want, but I can't give it to you now. This night, 8pm, meet me at Street 7" they agreed and left.

We waited for few minutes and took the hearing device.

"Guess we're attacking them tonight" Haechan said, reporting it to Taeyong.

"Get ready"

We went back and meet the others. We gathered in the conference room and planned things out

"Team 5 get ready, just pretend that you guys are walking around, Team 4, you guys monitor us from our base, and Team 6, watch the surroundings" Taeyong said, dividing us into groups.

"And you Narae, you'll be in 5 this time"

"Wait, can you explain the teams?"

"So Team 5 is the fighters unit, Team 3 spies, 4 hackers, 6 investigators and 2 for shooters"

"Ah okay"

"Get ready for tonight, we're going at 7" Taeyong ended the meeting and we went out.

I went back to my office and sit on the chair, facing the big window.

"Oh wow, I can't believe this. I'm in a mafia gang and now doing a mission"

I spent few minutes wandering and gained my focus back.

"Alright, this is your first. Don't mess it up, you got this Narae"

3rd person pov
(Time skipped : Night)

All of them were getting ready, the hacking team giving them their in-ear.

"Good luck Rae *smiles* " Jaehyun said, patting Narae's shoulder.

"Let's go" they went in the van and went to their destination.

They split up once they reached there and look for any sign.

Narae, Yuta and Jeno were just walking back and forth, talking and standing, trying to look normal.

Not long after, a black car stopped not far from them. A man stepped out and walked to the alley.

"He is here. Team 5, get ready" Mark said.

"It's in the car, I have 3 boxes of it"

"Good. And by this, I'm going to be rich *laughs* " both of them laughed.

The target called his men to bring the boxes but no one came up. He walked to his car and found his men were all laid on the road.

"Now" Yuta's team attacked both of the men and they were alarmed. Yuta and Jeno handled the target while Narae attacked the other one.