17

They were still fighting. It exhausts the dreamies but for the sake of their safety, they need to fight.

Not long after, 127 arrived. They went in bursting through the door. One by one knocked out, or probably dead.

"Thanks" dreamies panted, bruises everywhere but they don't care. And now their concerns were on Narae.

"Where is she?" All of them tried searching for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

"Cctv" some of them rushed to the security room while the medic team treated the dreamies.

They watched every single one

"There!" Haechan pointed, the others looked at it. It was the one when she was outside. And you know who lost their shit.

"Fucking moron!" Jaehyun punched the wall. But not only him was hella mad.

Mark clenched his fist, knuckles turning white. He hid his emotions, but inside, he was furious.

"Track her phone" Doyoung tracked it but it ended up in the library.

They went to the medical room, visiting the dreamies.

"Kids,can we investigate now?" Taeyong asked for their permission to which they agreed to.

"Did you see his face? Or any tattoos?"

"No, they were wearing mask and there was no tattoo"

Renjun said,trying his best to memorize.

"But, there was this man, I can't really see his face but he was holding a gun, and something was carved on it" Jeno said, catching all the attention.

"What was carved?"

"I think it was a swan"

"Black Swan" Taeyong murmured.

Just then, Jaehyun received a phone call. Without looking at the id, he answered it.

"Hel–"

"Hi Jaehyun"

"Narae! Where are you?!"

"I.. I can't tell you"

"What?!"

"Look, I don't have much time"
"But, whatever happens, I will always love you, okay?"

"No, what the fuck are you talking about huh?! Stop talking nonsense"

"Can you put it on speaker? I need to talk to all of you"

Jaehyun put his phone on the table and pressed the speaker button.

"You're on speaker now"

"Hi fam"

"Narae, please,tell us where you are right now"

"I'm sorry guys, I can't"

"This is my only chance to talk to you, so, please listen, okay?"

"Thank you for treating me like a family, I'm sorry for all the problems I've caused"

"I love the all of you and will always be"

And just like that, she hung up. All of them were confused at her sudden confession.

"Track the phone, we're going. Call RV, we need their help too. Prepare everything we need" Taeyong commanded all of them.