43

"Five kidnapped women were reported have been found by a group of male last night

"Five kidnapped women were reported have been found by a group of male last night. Victims were admitted to the hospital to get treatment and in the process of recovering"

Weeks have passed and Narae is able to get discharged from the hospital.

"You okay with walking?"

"Yes Jaehyun, I'm fine. It's not like I broke my leg" He chuckled and they walked to the car, going home.

The others were at home while waiting for her arrival.

As Jaehyun parked the car in their garage, she couldn't wait to go in as it's been so long since the last time she stepped in the house.

She ran towards the door and bursted it open, revealing all of them standing in front.

"Welcome Home!!" A big smile carved on her face. She ran to the first person and they did a group hug.

"Feels good to be back again" She said.

"Alright, since she's back now, let's do some fun things!" Johnny said with a list in his hand.

"*Chuckles* Let's go!"

And that's how they went for the whole day.

Having fun with each other's presence. From baking to watching movies together at night.

"Narae.." He shook her gently, seeing that she's not asleep yet.

"Let's have a talk," She nodded and they went out, going to the living room.

"What do you want to talk about? It's late already *chuckles* I thought you were asleep"

"Well, I just want to talk about something.."

"What is it?"

"Uhm.. how do I say this" He said as he scratched his head.

"Are you.. breaking up with me?"

"What? No! No.. it's not that" She let out a sigh of relief

"I thought you gon leave me, then, what is it?"

"Well uhm, would you like to go out on a uhm.. date tomorrow?"

"*Chuckles* Is that it?"

"Yea.." She looked at him, chuckling at how adorable he was behaving.

"Well, why wouldn't I?"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, I would love to *smiles*" He let out the breath that he's been holding because of how nervous he was.

"Uhm, okay, so, let's go back to sleep" They went back in and fall asleep next to each other.

(Next morning)

The first person to wake up was Doyoung as he was used to it. He was about to go out when he saw the cutest thing ever.

And you know it.