Captured

Hero Reborn...

He's coming...

Don't let him find you.

We are coming.

Zelda collapsed to the ground in front of Impa, panting at her loss of breath. She pulled down the cloth that hid her face for a moment to get some fresh air. The Triforce on her hand had now stopped glowing as well.

"Are you okay, Zelda?" Impa asked as she knelt down beside her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Zelda replied.

Often, when she channeled wisdom to try to contact the bearer of courage, it left her totally out of breath.

"Could you hear anything?" Impa asked again.

"No. I still fear the bearer of courage has no idea of meaning of these messages. There's not a single chance he knows how to channel courage himself."

"Can you feel his presence?"

"Yes. We are getting closer."

Upon Zelda's response, Impa and Zelda got back into the car, and began speeding down the desolate road in front of them. It had been nearly eight years since Ganondorf Dragmire took over the nation of Hyrule, and about a single year since Zelda had completed her training as a Sheikah warrior. For the last six months, the Sheikah have been searching for the one called the Hero Reborn. Because of the Gerudian occupation of nearly one hundred percent of the country, the Sheikah travel very carefully. Typically, they travel in disguises, most commonly using Sheikah magic to change their appearances to look more civilian like... and to get rid of the red irises of course.

There were times when the Sheikah would have to pass through Gerudian check points. Although Zelda knew in a general sense where the bearer of courage resided, it meant that they would have to travel through the occupied parts of the country to get to him.

Both Zelda, Impa, and the Sheikan council all suspected that the Hero Reborn resided in the Demilitarized Zone... so that was where they were headed. When Zelda had enough energy from the Triforce, she would attempt to contact the Hero telepathically. Although she was aware that her messages were, in fact, getting to the bearer of courage, she knew that he had no idea how to react or even respond to her. Not once had she received a message from the Hero Reborn himself.

All of the Sheikah knew that retrieving the Hero Reborn would not be easy. It was most likely the case that he was an ordinary boy living the life of a civilian in the DMZ. They knew they would most likely have to kidnap him as well. Zelda winced at the thought of having to do such things to her courageous counterpart, but she knew that he would eventually understand of the task that awaits him. They were also sure that they would have to explain everything to him. This included a full retelling of Hylian legend, history, and the tasks that await them.

Once the Sheikah had captured the Hero Reborn, they planned to have him draw the Blade of Evil's Bane. As time's wheel moved forward, the rules, mechanics and weaponry of warfare had evolved, but the Sheikah were certain that the legendary blade had evolved with it. As of now, the Sheikah knew of the blade's location. Far underground in the province of Faron, a forgotten temple once called "the Temple of Time" resides. Inside that temple, the Blade of Evil's Bane rests.

The power of the sword was unparalleled. Having been crafted by the goddess millions of years ago, the blade served as the ultimate weapon to repent evil. However, as time's flow continued, the stories of the Hero and his blade passed down through generations became legend, and those legends became nothing but myths... to all except few.