c.grimes

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: New World*
SEASON/MOVIE: The Walking Dead, 5-8
LOVE INTEREST/S: Carl Grimes
FACE CLAIM: Kiernan Shipka

STORY TITLE: New World*SEASON/MOVIE: The Walking Dead, 5-8LOVE INTEREST/S: Carl GrimesFACE CLAIM: Kiernan Shipka

║Nicole Edwards ║

-ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅs supposedly lived a sheltered life with her family in Washington, as soon as the outbreak occurred they were whisked away to her uncle's latest project. A town by the name of Alexandria. She was kept behind the walls by her aunt in hopes that she would stay alive.

But at night Nicole would climb the walls with her best friend Enid, reading comic books in silence and enjoying the tranquillity of the forests. Deep down, Niki loved the suspense of not being sheltered, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Yet the arrival of a new group to Alexandria opened her eyes to the danger of the new world and how lucky she was, especially when the youngest Grimes entered her life and showed her that there is more to survival than just breathing. There was hope.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Nicole is not a trained fighter at all, she only learns to fight when Rick and Carl teach her. She learns to use her dagger instead of guns because she saw her father shot in the head with one once he was bitten, she is petrified of them.

тωσ. Nicole is the same age as Carl, they are both underage so their relationship is slow-burn. In exchange for training, she helps him with his education and school, which he soon learns to enjoy when she is his teacher.

тняєє. Daryl and Rick care for her as if she was their own because her father died early on whilst getting them to Alexandria. Her mother is important to her, as is her older sister. You can make your own names and face claims for them. But this is a must-have for her.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Which safe haven is your favourite in the Walking Dead universe?