no love interest

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Dungeons and Dragons*
SEASON/MOVIE: Stranger Things, 1+
LOVE INTEREST/S: None
FACE CLAIM: Maisie Williams

STORY TITLE: Dungeons and Dragons*SEASON/MOVIE: Stranger Things, 1+LOVE INTEREST/S: NoneFACE CLAIM: Maisie Williams

║Rebecca Burke║

-ʀᴇʙᴇᴄᴄᴀ ʙᴜʀᴋᴇ loved Hawkins with a passion, the small town gave her the freedom that she craved so much, mainly because she hated being at home with her parents that would argue constantly. Her two older brothers had moved out the first chance they got, joining the military and never coming home, or even taking a second glance at their town.

Maybe it was because her brothers practically raised her that she found it easier to interact with boys than girls, her whole friendship group consisted of boys. She was apart of the group regardless of the fact that she was a girl and Mike Wheeler thought it was weird. Dustin and Will had always stuck up for her on that front, saying that they would leave if she wasn't there. But it was mainly because they didn't want her at home with her drunk of a father.

So when her best friend goes missing and she was the last person to see him, she was distraught. She would spend her nights sneaking out of her house and sleeping in Fort Byers, waiting for Will to come back. She would look through the woods for an hour after school every night, leaving fresh cookies and PB&J sandwiches, with the crusts cut off, outside the Fort so he wasn't hungry.

That was before the arrival of Eleven when her whole world was turned upside down. Literally.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Becca isn't the best of friends with Mike until Eleven comes and there is more than one girl in the group, Mike hated the idea of there being someone other than guys hanging out with them. But she is the closest to Will and then Dustin.

тωσ. Her parents don't care about her as much as they did about her brothers. They argue all night and then act as if nothing happened in the morning, which usually meant her mum had to hide her bruises with her makeup or baggy clothing.

тняєє. When Will goes missing, she felt segregated all over again because he couldn't stick up for her anymore. But Dustin does everything in his power to include her, even going behind Mike's back at most times.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: If you had powers as Eleven does, what would you want yours to be and why?