l.sinclair

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Damaged Goods*
SEASON/MOVIE: Stranger Things, 1+
LOVE INTEREST/S: Lucas Sinclair
FACE CLAIM: Sabrina Carpenter*

STORY TITLE: Damaged Goods*SEASON/MOVIE: Stranger Things, 1+LOVE INTEREST/S: Lucas SinclairFACE CLAIM: Sabrina Carpenter*

║Melissa Rivera║

-ᴍᴇʟɪssᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴀ had her heart broken on a total of exactly five exact times in her thirteen years of life, she knows this because it had defined her. She had to live her life with those five exact moments constantly on her mind, tormenting her for every waking, and sleeping, second.

Countless counsellors and therapists had tried to understand the root of all her problems, and the only cause they could think of was loneliness. It made sense, after all, both of her parents had died and even her older sister had died in the more tragic way you could ever lose anyone. It meant that she was forced to live with her uncle who was drunk and at work all the time, even when he was sober or at home, he was never there for her. But that was what came with being the sheriff of Hawkins.

Her friends had ditched her quickly after all her tragic events, leaving her even more alone than ever. But it was fine, the silence was loud enough.

The only thing that gave her hope was the familiar smile of Lucas Sinclair. Lisa and Lucas used to be best friends as children due to their parents having grown up together, but after their death, she had no reason to go to the Sinclair household, so she didn't. But Lucas, surprisingly, looked her way once more.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Jim Hopper adopted Melissa because after Lisa's mother's death, how as his sister, he was her only living relative. If he hadn't taken her in, Lisa would have been placed into foster care and that was the only thing he didn't want. Hopper was a good dad before his own daughter died but then he was an alcoholic, having to take care of Melissa was what everyone had thought would finally sober him up. They were wrong.

тωσ. The five things that 'define' Melissa are her mother's death, her father's death, her sister's death and then two things that are up to you, this could be related to a near-death experience, being related to Hopper or something else within reason.

тняєє. At the beginning of season 1, Lucas is told by his parents that he needed to look after Melissa. He was hesitant at first but he said yes, so their whole friendship starting up again was not out of choice. This needs to get brought up by one of the boys during an argument when she starts to hang out with them, most likely Mike because he seems to be the type. She will stay home from school until Lucas or Dustin shows up to her house to talk.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Who is your favourite member of the iconic friendship group and why?