l. laufeyson

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Right and Wrong*
SEASON/MOVIE: Thor +
LOVE INTEREST/S: Loki Laufeyson
FACE CLAIM: Arrielle Kebbel*

STORY TITLE: Right and Wrong*SEASON/MOVIE: Thor +LOVE INTEREST/S: Loki LaufeysonFACE CLAIM: Arrielle Kebbel*

║Estrid ║

-ᴇsᴛʀɪᴅ had been at Loki's side since the beginning of time, she would fight for him and next to him regardless of the consequences. But she had no idea that he was planning on attacking New York to rule over the Earth, and when she finally guessed what he was doing, she tried everything in her power to stop it. Loki used the sceptre and banished her to the remote lands of Asgard where she was soon found my Thor.

The two warriors worked together to stop their beloved God of Mischief from wreaking chaos on the innocent world, but it wasn't working. No matter what Estrid felt for Loki or the other way around, Loki's love for destruction and power would always win. But Estrid was wrong, the one thing in the world that Loki wanted more than authority was the hand of Estrid for marriage. But he just had a funny way of showing it.

Estrid and Loki had been inseparable since birth thanks to her father's status as the King's hand, it meant that they would train together, learn together and play together. They were the ideal of love and friendship in Asgard and everyone looked up to it, but the two friends were blind to it.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. I can imagine Estrid in Thor, The Avengers, Thor: Darkworld, Thor: Ragnarok, Infinity War and even Endgame, you can include Estrid in other films in the series but these are the main ones that would make sense for her to be in.

тωσ. Estrid had joined Thor and his friends on battles around the globe, her weapon of choice tends to be the bow and arrow yet she often uses a sword to fight because she prefers to use her hands.

тняєє. She will try to get Loki to live his best life and to be good, to do good, but it isn't in his nature. This will tend to anger Loki because she wants to change who he is, but she knows that he is capable of it and deep down he is just ashamed of who had become.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What is your favourite Loki scene and why?