s.rogers

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Death Touch*
SEASON/MOVIE: The Avengers +
LOVE INTEREST/S: Steve Rogers
FACE CLAIM: Jamie Chung*

STORY TITLE: Death Touch*SEASON/MOVIE: The Avengers +LOVE INTEREST/S: Steve RogersFACE CLAIM: Jamie Chung*

║Kristyne Griffiths║

-ᴋʀɪsᴛʏɴᴇ ɢʀɪғғɪᴛʜs only had to live by one rule in her lifetime, no touching. It wasn't like she necessarily wanted to live by it. If she didn't, people would die. It was rather simple actually. Every time she touched something, it would drop dead in the most agonising way possible and it was all thanks to HYDRA. Kris' parents were the finest S.H.I.E.L.D agents since Nick Fury, but with this great title came grave consequences.

Kris would have to wear special gloves, designed by none over than Tony Stark, to conceal her abilities and keep her from becoming a serial killer. But when Nick Fury calls, you simply answer. He needed Kristyne's gifts on his side of the battle of New York, where he could keep her eyes on her seeming as the Tesseract wasn't the only thing Loki was on Earth for.

But Steve Roger's refused to let Kristyne lock herself away like she did, instead, he helped her embrace her differences and finally be content in her lifestyle. It was a mistake on Steve's side, it was stupid of him to think that he could dance with death herself.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. People call her Death, that is what the tabloids refer to her as so that is what she calls herself as well. Her abilities will kill anything that her hands touch; flowers, people and even animals. But if people touch her intentionally, they won't die. If that makes sense.

тωσ. Kris has killed many people (give her an exact number that she keeps count of throughout the books, this is important for her character because she picks up on the smallest of details) and regrets it all, she attended most of the funerals and had tried to tell their families what had happened which would sometimes result in even more destruction.

тняєє. A good idea for if you use this plot is that she can take death away. Say if someone had died, she can pull the death from their bodies and into hers instead. But she can't use this every day because every time that she does, it kills her slowly.

fσυя. Steve is well aware of what and who she is and he is very sure of the risks he is taking, but he feels sorry for Kristyne and spends most of his days figuring out a way for her to overcome it.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What would your superpower be and why?