j.wayland

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Since The Beginning*
SEASON/MOVIE: Shadowhunters 1-3*
LOVE INTEREST/S: Jace Wayland
FACE CLAIM: Lily Collins*

STORY TITLE: Since The Beginning*SEASON/MOVIE: Shadowhunters 1-3*LOVE INTEREST/S: Jace WaylandFACE CLAIM: Lily Collins*

║Willow Ravenbrand ║

-ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴʙʀᴀɴᴅ was always inspired by her friends since a young age, adoring their mindset and skills. One, in particular, was her favourite, Jace. They had been the closest of friends since they had met at their young age of ten, fighting alongside each other no matter what. They were inseparable.

That was until the arrival of Clarissa Fray; to say that Willow was jealous of the way that her best friend looked at Clary was an understatement, she loathed how she felt and was angry at herself for thinking that way. So she tried to distance herself from the two, hoping that it would make her feel better.

But Jace felt the exact same way about Willow, angry that he had let someone new make him distant from his closest friend and tried to fix what had gone wrong. Only Willow had moved on, or so he thought. To make herself feel like she used to, Willow was in search of someone new to fill the role that Jace had left empty.

And that person was Sebastian Verlac from the Paris Institute, he took a quick liking to the girl, he would do anything for her, be anyone for her. If only she knew who Sebastian really was, she could have saved herself another heartbreak.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Jace and Willow are in denial about how they feel for each other. They were taught that being in love was a weakness on the battlefield so they both thought that ignoring how they felt for one another was the best thing to do.

тωσ. Izzy and Willow are parabatai and attached at the hip, so when Jace and Willow stop talking to each other they start to hang out more which will cause a little drama between the group, which would result in Alec getting made that they are being childish.

тняєє. When they find out who Sebastian Verlac really is, Willow will blame herself for not seeing through it all and will beat herself up about it, thinking she needs to be punished for it.

fσυя. Willow's family was murdered in a downworlder den raid when she was younger, she doesn't really remember her parents which upsets her. The Clave took her in and she spent her life training to be the warriors her parents were, working harder than everyone else to rise through the ranks.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: If you could be any species from The Mortal Instruments, what would you be and why?