p.maximoff

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Fear Me*
SEASON/MOVIE: Alternate Universe - Avengers: Age of Ultron
LOVE INTEREST/S: Pietro Maximoff
FACE CLAIM: Danielle Russell*

STORY TITLE: Fear Me*SEASON/MOVIE: Alternate Universe - Avengers: Age of UltronLOVE INTEREST/S: Pietro MaximoffFACE CLAIM: Danielle Russell*

║Katherine Allen ║

-ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ hated nightmares as a child, but they only got worse and worse with her age. She had seen just about every psychiatrist in New York, tried every medication and even tries to not sleep, but regardless off what she did, the nightmares were still there and weren't going anywhere. It all got worse when she was kidnapped by HYDRA by the orders of Wolfgang Von Strucker, he thought that she was a rather fitting fit for the experiments she was soon to go under.

Nobody knew she was missing, they all just assumed she had gone back to college and stuck her head in the books for the semester. She was only reported missing months later, but it was too late. The sceptre had done its damage and given her a terrifying gift, but Kat knew it was a curse.

The nightmares were every night now, but that wasn't all. She could hear everyone else's fears and manipulate them, practically scaring them to death. She thought she was the only survivor of the experiments, but she was wrong. The Maximoff twins soon became her best friends, regardless of if they were scared of her or not.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Kat can hear the fears and nightmares of everyone else and project them onto that person so only they can see their fear mentally, but it feels extremely real to them. This derives from her intense nightmares and it also means that her own nightmares were even more frequent, but she soon finds out that she never heard or witnessed her own nightmares, they were everyone else's.

тωσ. I have no plans for after Age of Ultron, but I'm sure you could find a way to keep her story for longer if you plan to. But in all honestly, even though I hated it, Pietro needs to stay dead because it was important for Wanda. You could give Kat a new love interest but Pietro needs to die.

тняєє. Katherine's family does not matter to the storyline, but I imagine her being a quiet person with literally no friends because she was always tired and restless and focused on college, so when she went missing no one actually noticed because Wolfgang could have faked a dropout note or something.

fσυя. An AU of during the experiments is a must, this shows the pain that all three (plus others, it would be super interesting to see them lose people almost every day) went through in order to be who they are now, it doesn't need to be extremely long but showing what they were like before and how they were just young kids, it's important.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What is your favourite Pietro scene and why?