multiple love interests

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Eternal Flame
SEASON/MOVIE: Avengers: Age of Ultron +
LOVE INTEREST/S: Pietro Maximoff then Peter Parker
FACE CLAIM: Danielle Campbell*

STORY TITLE: Eternal FlameSEASON/MOVIE: Avengers: Age of Ultron +LOVE INTEREST/S: Pietro Maximoff then Peter ParkerFACE CLAIM: Danielle Campbell*

║Angela Dennis ║

-ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴀ ᴅᴇɴɴɪs hated Tony Stark since the day of her brother's death three years ago. She hated him so much that she had gone onto participate in trials that were supposed to help make her into a weapon to destroy Tony like he had destroyed her life all those years ago.

And it worked.

Angie was blessed, or cursed, with the ability to create and manipulate fire, and she loved it. She loved not having to be the scared little girl that she had been months ago. Now she was a weapon. But weapons can love too, right? Angela did feel love, it was the only emotion she did feel. And she felt love for Pietro Maximoff.

But after Pietro dies saving her, Angela thought she would never love again. That was until a certain brunette Peter Parker entered her life and completely changed it forever.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Angela does get tired after using her abilities because it drains her and uses up her energy, do not make her overpowered and an amazing fighter, she is still just a teenager after all. However, she does regret spending all her life hating Tony for something he had no power over and will try to apologise when she gets shot just after Pietro dies.

тωσ. Pietro does die. Don't change it. After Pietro dies she falls in love with Peter in Spiderman: Homecoming. Tony Stark sends her to Queens to keep an eye on him and make sure he stays out of trouble. Peter doesn't know that Tony sent her to watch over him and doesn't even know who she is because she would wear a Domino mask to hide her identity.

тняєє. Wanda and Angela are very close and Angie also would get upset about her brother's death when she saw the Maximoff twins interact together. Her parents had put their children in boarding school in Sokovia and are no longer in the picture, however, they could make an appearance to try and get her back but Tony or Steve could interfere.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Who is your favourite Maximoff twin and why?